Security Council Vote Result thread

Procedural Amendment Vote:

7. Delegate Access
a. If the Delegate is a member of the Council, they will have access to whatever Security Council private area may exist as a member.
b. Otherwise, the Chair may grant or remove access to the Delegate as they judge appropriate for the purposes of promoting regional security.

Carried unanimously in the affirmative.

Former English Colony admitted to Security Council in Unanimous verdict.

Blackshear admitted to Security Council in unanimous verdict.

Enif admitted to the security council in 6-0 vote.

Great Bights Mum:
Something is goofy about the time/date of the above post and the date of the vote result. Someone can see the future? :tb1:
What future.... <_<

whoopsies.... :pinch:

Great Bights Mum:
Something is goofy about the time/date of the above post and the date of the vote result. Someone can see the future? :tb1:
GBM, there's a strange quirk in the forum software if one selects a time zone for forum posts that is different than your computer's; I don't live in a UTC/GMT time zone, but I use it on these forums because that is the time zone that's use in TNP by longstanding practice.

It's hard enough with people in timezones from Australia to Europe to North America and I'm sure somebody's got to be in Hawaii or Guam or Samoa. (Everything from +13 to -12!)

The current membership of the Security Council has approved McMasterdonia's admission to the Security Council by unanimous vote on 24/08/13.

The current membership of the Security Council has approved Democratic Donkeys admission to the Security Council by on 26/09/13.

9 days later, but shush...

The current membership of the Security Council has approved Lennart's admission to the Security Council on 09/11/13.

This thread has been declassified for public viewing by the Vice Delegate. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice Delegate for more information.

Back