Yes, your eyes do not deceive

:ph34r:

Yes, it is time that I see what this great region of coups, and then more coups, is all about. The only democratic region I was in was Equilism back in the day; I defected for the more desirable form of government known as tyranny and oppression in the Pacific. Wearing the black hat is so much more fun. But then, TNP has so much drama, so much character, or lack thereof, that I wanted to experience it for myself.

Here's looking forward to getting to know you guys and having fun together.

Moo

P.S. Due to my accident back in Janurary, my writing skills are still not up to par, so various friends and relatives will be editing my posts for spelling and grammar.

Edited by Jenny, wife

moo-cows with guns:

Yes, it is time that I see what this great region of coups, and then more coups, is all about. The only democratic region I was in was Equilism back in the day; I defected for the more desirable form of government known as tyranny and oppression in the Pacific. Wearing the black hat is so much more fun. But then, TNP has so much drama, so much character, or lack thereof, that I wanted to experience it for myself.

Here's looking forward to getting to know you guys and having fun together.

Moo

P.S. Due to my accident back in Janurary, my writing skills are still not up to par, so various friends and relatives will be editing my posts for spelling and grammar.

Edited by Jenny, wife
Hey moo, sup?

....Accident? What happened ? :(

Govindia:
Hey moo, sup?

tldr;= drunk driver hit my motorcycle...coma...major head injuries....still recuperating and doing neurological rehabilitation...getting better....but slowly.

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Jenny, wife

moo-cows with guns:
Govindia:
Hey moo, sup?

tldr;= drunk driver hit my motorcycle...coma...major head injuries....still recuperating and doing neurological rehabilitation...getting better....but slowly.

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome!

Edited by Jenny, wife
Well there wasn't anything I could see that was too long to read to begin with so I'm not sure why the TLDR :P

Are you able to walk so far? What's the current status if I may ask?

Govindia:
Well there wasn't anything I could see that was too long to read to begin with so I'm not sure why the TLDR :P

Are you able to walk so far? What's the current status if I may ask?

I can walk 30 steps....10 more than a month ago....My writing and spelling skills suck....I can talk ok and my thought process is relatively intact, although I do have my moments....my memory sucks and I have some gaps, i.e. 4 months before the accident and 2 months after the accident, as well as some gaps here and there in my longterm memory....yes, I remember getting married :P

I'm taking basic English skills at the community college where I live, as well as a class on compensatory strategies for students with brain injuries...I hate it but I can see I need it.

Essentially, life goes on and one foot goes in front of the other.....sometimes. :P

Todd McCloud:
Hiya, Moo. Your tour-de-feeders is not complete without a visit to TEP!

I have visited all the feeders, but this is the only other feeder besides TP that I have been interested in becoming part of. I've never really figured out TEP; under Loop it was mainly role-playing, and as far as I know, that is how it has remained. Not particularly being into role-playing (except as a despot) I've not really delved much into TEP.

I shall visit though if you give me the linky!

Edited by Jenny, wife, who has not a clue what this is all about

"Is that my cow? It goes "Moooo!""
"yes! That is my cow!"
"Hooray Hooray, it is a wonderful day for I have found my cow!"

:hug:

Back