Regressive Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mall:
The Regressive Party would like to remind everyone that four years ago the Founder of the Party and its current Boss were busy torching the bejesus out of The South Pacific. Appropriate ways to celebrate include but are not limited to: commencing unendorsement campaigns against all elected officials, convincing friends from other regions to join here to manipulate it, and saying the term "Elugarchy" more.
Quick question, I've been doing the first two no problem (although the first is an ever present battle against the oligarchs stifling our region). I'm getting stuck on the last one though, Elugarchy just doesn't have a ring to it. Is Eluminati an acceptable substitute?

The Regressive Party officially endorses the Candidacy of Mall for the position of Delegate. All Regressive Party members are hereby instructed to vote for Mall when the time comes, and further to sabotage the candidacy of anyone running against him in any way that will not bring legal consequences to Mall.

Mall:
The Regressive Party officially endorses the Candidacy of Mall for the position of Delegate. All Regressive Party members are hereby instructed to vote for Mall when the time comes, and further to sabotage the candidacy of anyone running against him in any way that will not bring legal consequences to Mall.
This again, except that in the event of a runoff between Lord Ravenclaw and Gladio, vote for LR. Gladio is the more competent and deserving candidate, we can't have him winning.

In an exciting twist, the Regressive Party is.... crowdsourcing the name for our PAC! That's right folks, we're creating a PAC to fund future elections and need a name. One that the first letter from each word spells out "Regression". So fill in the blanks.

R
E
G
R
E
S
S
I
O
N

The winner will become a premium member of the Regressive Party, complete with all the benefits of such membership.

R eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Radical
Energies
Going
Rogue
(and)
Executing
Sinister
Solutions
(to)
Interesting
Operational
Nuances

In these exciting times of general governmental incompetence TNP has seen a wave of new political parties. While there is no doubt that they will all die out within the month, this is a friendly reminder that the Regressive Party is here to stay, and those who do not join will be dealt with accordingly :voldy:

I'm not a regressive but figured i'd throw this out there:

Regressives
Ensure
Go-getting
Raiders
Eradicate
Stupid
So-called
Intelligent
Opressed
Natives

EDIT: Also - Mall, man I thought this was good!

Mall:
In an exciting twist, the Regressive Party is.... crowdsourcing the name for our PAC! That's right folks, we're creating a PAC to fund future elections and need a name. One that the first letter from each word spells out "PROGRESSion". So fill in the blanks.

R P Propriate [REGRESSion]
E R Red[such an arterial bleed if this doesn't]
G O Outlook
R G Generously fractal
E R Radical
S E Evil
S S That's as as I go. The rest is up to you.
I S
O i
N o
n

The winner will become a premium member of the Regressive Party, complete with all the benefits of such membership.

There fixed that for you, Mall, so now you have no choice.

Your welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back