Regressive Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some relevant issue positions:

The Regressive Party is against North Pacifican intervention in Dharma unless it is to support the sitting, democratically elected delegate Donky Kong Raiders.

The Regressive Party believes we ought to recruit in other feeders in order to attract their best and brightest.

The Regressive Party would make raiderism and imperialism the official policies of the North Pacific Army and Government.

An updated platform:

-Against feeder democracy.

-For frequent purges to keep the proles in check.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power.

-For a flat tax. Everyone pays the same amount whether rich or poor. Amount, not rate. The poor need to carry their freight too.

-Against working for change 'within the system'. For change achieved via extralegal means only.

-Against the Elugarchy. Influence is a tool of the elites used to keep the little guy down.

-Mall is boss.

Mall:
An updated platform:

-For frequent purges to keep the proles in check.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power.

-For a flat tax. Everyone pays the same amount whether rich or poor. Amount, not rate. The poor need to carry their freight too.

-Against working for change 'within the system'. For change achieved via extralegal means only.

-Against the Elugarchy. Influence is a tool of the elites used to keep the little guy down.

-Mall is boss.
We need GM to pop in here with a "been there; done that."

The Regressive Party is looking for candidates for the upcoming election.
Approved Candidates:
Delegate: Mall (in Tim form)
Vice Delegate: Democratic Donkeys
Speaker: Belschaft

How about Tim for Vice Delegate and Scarpanto as Speaker? I can see the recalls coming from a mile away.

:cheese: :muffin:

Tim has proven that he has a distinct disregard for the welfare of TNP, particular during his tenure as Vice Delegate. His actions towards the region were treasonous in nature, and incredibly disrespectful. As such he will make a perfect potential candidate.

Scarp I haven't talked to in awhile.

What the hell, I'll throw my name in as speaker. I promise to run on a platform of servile obedience and toadying towards the Empress.

Asta does not have TNP's best interests at heart, and as she is the official courtesan of the Regressive Party this is acceptable to me.

After careful consideration of the Regressive Party and the state of things in TNP, I have concluded that the Regressive Party may be the only hope of prodding the Oligarchy into giving up the power they have usurped from the thinking people in TNP and return it to the common man.

Down with the Oligarchy!

Downtrodden of TNP unite! You have no place to go but up!

That is, up the Oligarchy's behind.

:P :winner:

Roman is the official candidate of the Regressive Party for the special judicial election. Hail Regression!

Mall:
Roman is the official candidate of the Regressive Party for the special judicial election. Hail Regression!
Hail Regression!

We must undo all the damage that 'Altruism' has done to Civilisation. In fact, we need to undo Civilisation! :clap:

[spelling corrected to British Orthography. Because I can. :P ]

Hail Regression!

Vote this way:
Court Justice (Pick 3): Blue Wolf II | Kiwi | SillyString
Would you like to reopen nominations? No

Attorney General: Treize_Dreizehn
Would you like to reopen nominations? No

Minor change as we are now backing Kiwi in place of DD for political reasons. DD has done admirably in his role as the Regressive candidate and will be spared from the initial purge.

Okay now this is getting a bit stupid. If you see parties that haven't been active for months on end, DON'T POST ON THE THREADS. Stop gravedigging.

Syrixia:
Okay now this is getting a bit stupid. If you see parties that haven't been active for months on end, DON'T POST ON THE THREADS. Stop gravedigging.
Sorry. I don't really read it properly or read the last reply, because I do it quickly. Again sorry.

Regression
All nations know me for the trueborn son of Spartzerium Isaraider, Major of The Black Hawks, by his lady wife Tramiar Isaraider. I declare upon the honor of my House that my beloved friend King Durk the Awesome, our late rightful Delegate, left no trueborn issue of his body, the nation Plembobria, the nation Tomb, and the nation McMasterdonia being abominations born of "democracy" between the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific and the Elugarchy. By right of birth and blood, I do this day lay claim to the Delegacy of The North Pacific. Let all true nations declare their loyalty. Done in the Name of Regression, under the sign and seal of Mall of House Isaraider, the First of His Name, Rightful Delegate of The North Pacific, The South Pacific, and the Joint Systems Alliance.​

-For continuous purges to keep the proles in check.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power, as well as those who may support us but are clearly not sycophantic enough.

-For making the NPA entirely raider/pro region destruction, and never engaging in defense missions unless they are defending raiders.

-Against internal consistency. The last clause here controls the rest.

-Mall is boss.

Gravedig aside, I have some contributions:

-Against feeder democracy. Is that a thing?

-For continuous purges to keep the proles in check. Makes sense. Admins can't be everywhere.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power, as well as those who may support us but are clearly not sycophantic enough. Yeah, idk what that means. Wtf?

-For a flat tax. Everyone pays the same amount whether rich or poor. Amount, not rate. The poor need to carry their freight too. Frig off with your taxes.

-Against working for change 'within the system'. For change achieved via extralegal means only. Sure, that'll fix things.

-Against the Elugarchy. Influence is a tool of the elites used to keep the little guy down. I thought influence was a way to keep raiders out...

-For making the NPA entirely raider/pro region destruction, and never engaging in defense missions unless they are defending raiders. Wait, NPA defends? GTFO..

-Against internal consistency. The last clause here controls the rest. Clever.

-Mall is boss. I can live with that. (if being from the family Isafenda isn't a dealbreaker?)

falapatorius:
Gravedig aside, I have some contributions:
-Against feeder democracy. Is that a thing?
-Is what a thing? Being against feeder democracy? Of course. Or do you mean feeder democracy itself? Then no, not really.

-For continuous purges to keep the proles in check. Makes sense. Admins can't be everywhere.
-Gotta keep the proles from getting out of line.

-For purging dissidents and those who do not support us once we take power, as well as those who may support us but are clearly not sycophantic enough. Yeah, idk what that means. Wtf?
-Google it.

-For a flat tax. Everyone pays the same amount whether rich or poor. Amount, not rate. The poor need to carry their freight too. Frig off with your taxes.
-Someone needs to put something in my slush fund.

-Against working for change 'within the system'. For change achieved via extralegal means only. Sure, that'll fix things.
-Yup :yes:

-Against the Elugarchy. Influence is a tool of the elites used to keep the little guy down. I thought influence was a way to keep raiders out...
-You've been duped by the Elugarchy.

-For making the NPA entirely raider/pro region destruction, and never engaging in defense missions unless they are defending raiders. Wait, NPA defends? GTFO..
-Not as much as it once did. Fendas came in and kept trying to subvert it. Thankfully they were purged by the system.

-Against internal consistency. The last clause here controls the rest. Clever.
-Gotta cover my ass.

-Mall is boss. I can live with that. (if being from the family Isafenda isn't a dealbreaker?)
-Isafenda? Is that a thing?

The Regressive Party would like to remind everyone that four years ago the Founder of the Party and its current Boss were busy torching the bejesus out of The South Pacific. Appropriate ways to celebrate include but are not limited to: commencing unendorsement campaigns against all elected officials, convincing friends from other regions to join here to manipulate it, and saying the term "Elugarchy" more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back