I love it when this happens

Ermarian

TNPer
-
So apparently, someone got a telegram recruitment they didn't like, responded to it, and the next thing I know I get this in my TG inbox:

The Pacific Resistance:
Then you get pieces CRAP like this:

[nation=See-land}
2 hours ago Hi, please keep your private region spam telegrams within the same limits as public posts on the RMB (10 lines, 100 words). Thanks :)

--------------------
These are the rules!

* Recruitment telegrams may be sent to residents of game-created regions. No 24-hour rule here - one per nation, period.
* Sending unsolicited recruitment telegrams to nations outside of game-created regions is not permitted.[/quote]

You have to love that. From the name, flag and motto, it appears he is also crusading against either Krulltopia's spam ban, or feeder-specific spam rules in general. So I sent this back.

Yes, the telegram you quote does appear to imply, incorrectly, that our RMB rules in The North Pacific apply to private telegrams sent to TNP residents as well. This is currently not the case, as I wouldn't have the time to investigate hard-to-verify private complaints. The sender may not have known this. However, nations have every right to respond (civilly, as in this case) to your recruitment. Responses are pretty much what you sign up for when sending telegrams. I presume you sent one, since the quoted message looks rather out of context otherwise.

Regardless of my views on your stated mission against the recruitment ban in The Pacific (I have little sympathy, if you must know), I'd appreciate it if you didn't send me messages to call someone in this region names for making a polite request. Without your original message, I don't know what tone you set at first, but if it was anything like

> Then you get pieces CRAP like this:

then the response is rather more polite than it could be. Have a nice day!

-
The Empire of Ermarian, Delegate, TNP.

Back