Say hello, wave goodbye

I haven't logged into this forum in ages... Anyways nice to see that things are rolling along much as they always have. Though I have to admit, I'm amused to see that the same constitutional/legal debate was had in the most recent election as we've had numerous times before... :facepalm:

Nice to see a lot of old faces still around anyhow. :hello:

OMG Cathyy!! Harm!!! **Cisco hugs Cath, tackles NH after giving HC a head nod**

*****Off Topic**

I just received an email from a zeta board in regards to The League which supposedly is composed of a few feeders. Can someone email, text or pm me in game with some info about this? **u can text or email me at Ciscgraph@hotmail.com...as usual**

*Waves at NH* OMG how are you?
OMG I'm good, trying to find something to do in NS :P how are you? :D

Cathyy! Is the Lexicon still running? Or is it, dead? Jethnea still is, I left it but quite managed by itself. :)
I am doing well. Trying to find a decent job in real life that relates to Environmental Science, but the job market is shit in Fort Worth, Texas.

These days in NS I am pretty involved in the Founderless Regions Alliance and the Global Right Alliance. :)

OMG Cathyy!! Harm!!! **Cisco hugs Cath, tackles NH after giving HC a head nod**

*****Off Topic**

I just received an email from a zeta board in regards to The League which supposedly is composed of a few feeders. Can someone email, text or pm me in game with some info about this? **u can text or email me at Ciscgraph@hotmail.com...as usual**
I thought the league was for non-feeders.

*Waves at Tresville* :)

I'm doing well HC. :) thank you.

Tres!!! I missed IRC! :D and wth is The League? lol

Oh and Joshua, I heard you turned defender! :D
The League (I think) is or was a way to bring a few regions together under one government. I know North Pacific is inolved, NP not TNP. :P

I did turn defender, been doing since it early 2008.

Hi!

That would be me Tres, the league is for pseudo feeders, its got a good set up but im talking to myself over there.

May or may not remember me but im still nsing with the league and doing some defending with FRA and in rl im just after finishing 2nd year of my degree, two to go and other than that im still training in athletics as always.

This topic is quite incredible, looking back on the times we've shared together. Amazing to think that the North Pacific has brought people marriage! Quite some time its been since many, or even most of us started playing the game, amazing to consider that Wilkshire still checks in to mention their delegacy in 2004.

I'm still keeping my nation alive, I believe my UN nation died some time after I reached 100 endorsements though...

I still lurk, I still have a nation in TNP, still going since '03.

LONG LIVE THE NORTH PACIFIC AND ALL HER MEMBER NATIONS.

Hiya!

Just stumbled back into NS after a long time away.

Found TNP and this forum Thought I'd swing by to say hi.

Promise I won't start any wars this time.... :blush: ;)

Ahhh! You startled me!

Not because you said "Boo!" out of nowhere, i'm just startled there's anyone still posting here. Didn't the coup end like a few weeks ago?

Ah yes, you are correct. My apologies. I don't think it would have mattered anyway, I like everyone on both sides too much to have choosen a side.

Back