Say hello, wave goodbye

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
Flemingovia here. Still in TNP. Six years older than when I joined "Old blue", the original forum - but still as handsome as ever.

Still living in England with Cruithne, four kids, but sadly no dog now.

Hi, I'm a guy doing things somewhere, I don't know how old I am, but I remember some things from a long time ago.

I live in Vermont and I'm graduating in May (Middle School). :D

it's been ages. nish here, if anyone remembers me. checking cause i got that enticing email :)

havent played NS in a while. played cybernations for a while, if anyone remembers it, and left that a year or two ago. now at uni in the UK. glad to see TNP's still doing well :)

it's been ages. nish here, if anyone remembers me. checking cause i got that enticing email :)

havent played NS in a while. played cybernations for a while, if anyone remembers it, and left that a year or two ago. now at uni in the UK. glad to see TNP's still doing well :)
OMG the Kirby guy.

It has been a very long time.

I am now Doctor Nev and am to be married in June. Ukaraine is my Made of Honour, BlackAdder is to do one of the readings, and JAL is on the guest list.

Retired.
Pwned ass in several Erepublik gov' Cabinets from eUK to eAustralia.
Retired temporarily.
Traveling to Italy/UK/America in April (:D) before going to Uni political science next year.

Still banned from TWP irc.
Still thinks Biyah should jam it. Or shove it. Whichever he prefers. :no:

Have not been to this site in a very long time. I honestly barely remember this as it has been that long. Interesting to see it again though. How is everyone? :jack:

Hey everybody, I'm mainly active in the off-topic and barely visit NS itself any more...

Still the same old though. Last time I was here is 2 days ago I think.

:hello:

Hey. Draegos here. I wasn't really as active as I would like though I lurked the old board a lot. That is, until Twoslit banned me for reasons I just found out a few minutes ago. Haha. Law student in real life, I started NSing back in High School. I have periods of forgetfulness and I stop logging on for months on end only to remember NS by some way(like the time I remembered I had an account because I met a classmate named Jennifer.) but I come back, mostly.

6 billion people in NS, most of them probably have better lives than me, although having me as a ruler must suck for them.

Hello, TNP. Maybe I'll pop in longer this time.

OMG the Kirby guy.
omg! i remember you :) how goeth it?
It goes well. Am finally moving out of Montana :D

Hi. Dark here. I went away for a while, got a life and then came back. I'm not nearly as active as I was. But it's still fun to hang out with old friends in NS. I spend much of my sparse NS-time in TWP now.

I um...

Can't remember my password. Someone change it to something an old girl like me can remember, please? :blush:

I've loved and hated TNP over the years. But I did start here, so I suppose TNP is responsible for my addiction to NS.

Good to see so many (vaguely) familiar faces.

Started up as one of the first back on the old forum, but I don't think i've had a NS nation since around the time we all moved to z13. around that time I retired to the OOC, where i've spent far too much of my university years

I stumbled on this thread by accident, but thought I might as well post.

I'm in my last year of school, applying to universities, although I got rejected by Cambridge at the last stage, which was annoying. So I'm still considering my options on that front, aside from that life is relatively good.

I also barely login into NationStates anymore, perhaps once a week to my nation, and I don't follow any NS currents events anymore or visit any forums.

i lost interest in NS(i actually forgot my password and i let my nation CTE) i think about a year and a half ago, but i think a lot of you would probably remember me(if you were active while i was) also, hi people

I'm in my last year of school, applying to universities, although I got rejected by Cambridge at the last stage, which was annoying. So I'm still considering my options on that front, aside from that life is relatively good.

I also barely login into NationStates anymore, perhaps once a week to my nation, and I don't follow any NS currents events anymore or visit any forums.
i think i remember you from way back? or if not, maybe it was someone with a similar name..

good luck with the unis at any rate. i'm a first year at the university of warwick right now. what're you applying for?

Holy crap, im older, engaged, have a house and im still in the navy. when i started all this i was living in florida, working at a jewelry store and being a huge slob. Oh how things have change. im practically all growed up!

Howdy folks, I was never a proper TNP citizen but I was involved in three or four (can't remember now..) rogue delegacies, so I figured I should say hey as well :P

Quite the collection of old NS dignitaries *waves to Dark, Nev, Matt, Todd, Flem etc*, It's brilliant to see you all :D

In NS, I've been running Europeia for nearly a year on and off, and it kicked ass (Finally I found somewhere to settle into!). RL has been so busy though that I don't really have time for it all, but I can't resist a reunion :D

:hello:

Long since retired from terrorising TNP :lol: For those of you don't know me I was one of the triumvirate of the Pixedance TNP Delegates and co-founder of The Lexicon.

No longer playing NS (which I am sure many of you are relieved about). RL is far too busy and rewarding.

I think it was fun at the time :unsure:

All my best
IP

PS. Just to add I am still with Cath (Cathy) who I met 4-5 years ago through TNP :yes:

It's good to see some of the old names again! Kind regards to all of you!

i think i remember you from way back? or if not, maybe it was someone with a similar name..

good luck with the unis at any rate. i'm a first year at the university of warwick right now. what're you applying for?
You might be thinking of Dark Mathais (sp).

Flem and I are always on-call here as admin, so I haven't disappeared.

But I'm busy with a manuscript for new edition of a professional book and that will keep me busy into July.

I maintain my one NS nation for the time being, and check in here every so often. Otherwise, my eyeballs are very busy working.
>|P

Got banned back in '07. Don't really miss NS as a game all that much, but I do miss a few of the people I met through it.

Back