My Cabinet

Note: This is a tentative list of my cabinet

For his work as delegate and his ability to sit and and look pretty,

I hereby appoint John Ashcroft Land as President of The North Pacific

As my first act as delegate, I am announcing the creation of the Department of Labour. The DoL will be charged with recruitment and job placement for new regions and for sending alerts to inactive members to ensure maximum activity.

I hereby appoint flemingovia as Secretary of Labour

and Felasia as Deputy Secretary of Labour

I also want a robust foreign affairs department with an active and experienced nation heading it. The world must know that TNP is still alive and still seeks to connect with her allies.

I hereby appoint Whamabama as Secretary of State.

TNP is now the Judaic Republic of The North Pacific and to help ensure a smooth tradition from its gentile past,

I hereby appoint Grimalkin as Secretary of Homeland Affairs

In addition I want TNP to become more involved in WA affairs. TNP's voice must be heard on the international platform. We need a nation with an intricate knowledge of WA/SC affairs and who will help lobby for our region.

I hereby appoint unibot as the official Representative to the WA Forum.

Thank you for the appointment. I notice I have got the job with the most work :duh:

I would point out, for the record, I am MUCH prettier than JAL*.

*Unless he is wearing his rather fetching pink spandex outfit which, I confess, does make him look hotter than a two legged dog on a shag pile carpet.

*stands up*

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

*pauses, flipping pages*
*nervously addresses the audience, with embarrassment*

Oh, sorry. Wrong speech.

*his goblin-ish assistant hands him the correct speech*

Very good.. very good.

Day by Day, the World Assembly groans...
For more rights, commendations and standardized ice cream cones.

On the Security Council the sun will set,
On the Security Council the sun will rise,
Lest we forget, those brave souls who wear orange and blue ties.

Fly, Fly, a pie in the sky.
The General Assembly defenestrates thee.
In the Stranger's Bar I wish to die,
If only to avoid Neville's amounting fee.

*nods*
*sits down*

might be looking at me for what? I saw what you "appointed" me as.......Honestly, when are you ever going to treat me with respect ? <_< :ADN:

Utah!

arches_park_utah_t3205.jpg

27852258_19ea84727e.jpg

p27425-Moab-Arches_National_Park.jpg

big_love_big.jpg

bryce2.jpg

I hate to spoil the party gentlemen, but New Mexico is by far the best. The land of green chile is the best land. And we can just ignore all the illegals here...

Utah contains my favorite National Parks. The people are also very nice, though some of the social norms there are pretty funny and sometimes weird. None of the other states listed herein rule as much as Utah. :D

Edit: I would load some of the pictures I have from a geology trip out there, but for some reason my computer doesn't like uploading???

Back