-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Rough Rough Draft:

Yes I realize I'd have to repeal WA Copyright Charter first if I want do Copyright in this.

WHEREAS Copyright is a tool enjoined by some states to promote the creation of literary and artistic works with exclusive rights as incentives,

WHEREAS Patents are a tool utilized by some states to promote technological innovation with exclusive rights to license as incentives,

WHEREAS Trademarks are a tool applied by some states to forbid the impersonation of established brands,

and WHEREAS these tools have been proven to accomplish those desirable goals,

The World Assembly:

DEFINES Creative Works as any collection of information represented in visual, mechanical, electronic, or other similar form created through the conscious effort of any person;

DEFINES an Invention as a device not previously designed or made;

DEFINES a Trademark as a unique name for a product or corporation which is not a generic word describing the product or corporation;

ESTABLISHES the World Copyright, Patent, and Trademark Registration Office;

MANDATES that all Creative Works have their author granted an exclusive, transferable right called Copyright to the reproduction of the works and to the creation of derivative works for a duration of five years;

MANDATES an exception to Copyright for works which are fundamentally independent works which benefit from the "Fair Use" of the work;

MANDATES that Copyright is granted the moment the work is created;

PERMITS Copyright holders to register their authorship of a work with the WCPTRO for reduced legal costs in enforcing their rights;

MANDATES that damages assigned to violators be proportional to the reduced revenue of the Copyright holder and not punitive in nature;

DEFINES a Patent as the exclusive right to reproduce an Invention which is registered with the WCPTRO in a Patent Application;

<trademarks>

Back