God?

Now, first of all I'd like to state that I'm not suggesting we go all out religious here, but what would you guys say to having some kind of God Emperor as part of our party. It could be an actual member of the party, or a fictional person or whatever. I think that maybe it could sound kind of cool or something?

What do you think?

MDH

Now, first of all I'd like to state that I'm not suggesting we go all out religious here, but what would you guys say to having some kind of God Emperor as part of our party. It could be an actual member of the party, or a fictional person or whatever. I think that maybe it could sound kind of cool or something?

What do you think?

MDH
I've studied eRupublik history, and such a system would be blatantly copying one that ruled ePakistan for some time, and continues to influence what's left of ePakistan as well as eSwitzerland.

Oh? I thought it would be original. It's just something I find quite interesting. Societies that are ruled by Gods always seem more bound together, and they always seem to look more impressive from the outside. That said, I am areligious, so if this doesn't get passed I'm not fussed.

MDH

The idea of a fictional god might not be appealing to those who don't believe that God is fiction. :P

But the theory of exploring options to create some sort of common bond is a sound one...NS is probably a big one anyway.

Back