eRepublic Sign Up

Tresville

TNPer
**This is not for players already masked**

If you wish to join us in our eRepublic endeavors simply follow the Instructions:

- Go to www.erepublik.com and register.

- Post here the name of the account created.

- Read the Getting Started in the eRepublic "Getting Started Guide" found here: link coming soon

- You will be masked in 24hrs. If not please contact : (Admin Names)

- If you have questions post them here (link coming) AFTER reading the guides please.

Have fun, enjoy, glad to have you with us!

We knew you were interested, but just wanted to wait for a confirmation - as I don't believe we'd heard from you since.

We'll get you masked very shortly!

Ok. So you are signing up or informing us of it?

WV you have been added to the ER list and I believe a Admin will mask u soon as RB most likely already contacted them.

Ok. So you are signing up or informing us of it?

WV you have been added to the ER list and I believe a Admin will mask u soon as RB most likely already contacted them.
Don't really know what I'm doing with it at the moment. Joined Australia as I thought it was a good idea :P I'm interested in what is happening here as I would like to get more out of the game.

I have removed myself from the eR list here.

See you guys in game. PM forward to my email has been shut off here as well. I will no longer be a GMOD.

Good luck!! Hope all goes well.

How are you guys going??
I just got to level 16 & starting to look at buying a busyness. Been doing some fighting but still have not worked that all the way out.

Not really infighting, just some confusion. Thats over now, tomorrow we'll have quite a few things determined and a plan laid out that we'll agree upon. What's your citizen name, red back?

Yes Red Back is me. Where are you at the moment. I'm in Australia, New South Wales because it has a 5 star hospital for recovering after fighting.

Are you guys still playing this?

I was President of eAustria for a while as Von Doom. Also had a pretty good collection of businesses and media outlets running when the game first came out.

Back