Currently Banned

Tresville

TNPer
The following nations have been pardoned:
Removed The Equitable Arrangement of Tormin from ban list.
Removed The Vista of New Tiger Stripes from ban list.

Probably because his endorsement level will have defaulted back to zero as a result of his ejection, although Cisco might have other reasons

Pardoned him as a act f the new administration. I do not want to keep pushing people away from this region. Anyone who has traveled outside of TNP should know how much of a negative image we have...something that pushes people away from us.

Also, yesterday we had a problem with a spammer that was attacking every feeder and UCR that he could move to...I reported him, helped bump the spam and Banjected him twice prior to the MODS taking control.

His name was Sulawesi5 & 6. Same spammer who showed up a few months back.

SPAMMINGNATIONSTATES FTW! I love that guy. Sorry RMB Spam busters, but he makes me lol. ^_^

10 minutes ago
The Republic of Annoying TV adds
head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead
head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead
head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead head on apply directly to the forehead

JOIN THE ANTI-HEADACHE FORCE
Reported to the MODS...rather stupid and blatant. I believe ths one deserves a ban!!

New Earthian of HRE Recruiter has violated our ten line limit rule for the third time. Recruiters from New Earth are now BOS (Ban on SIght).

TG sent:
This is your third and final ad rule violation in The North Pacific. 

You have spammed our board for the final time and you are no longer welcome in The North Pacific.  Ads from your region are no longer welcome either.  We will now take action and reach out to your government to prevent this from happening in the future.  We will also seek the same action towards u and your region in other feeders.

Delegate of The North Pacific
Tresville

Seconds ago: The Spammer Banjecting Nation of The Tresville Element banned The Republic of New Earth Recruiter 1 from the region.

New Earth Recruiters are still B.O.S. in TNP...and also in The Pacific.

Started my reign of terror;
37 minutes ago: Sydia ejected and banned The Most Serene Republic of Obamatopia Recruiter from The North Pacific.

For;
"Hello and Welcome,

You all should come to our brand new region. It just started and we think you all would be a good addition. We are a new region and we have seven members to date and that meens that since you are one of the first you would be in high rankings amongst the region. We also have an offsite forums which you can find the link at the top of our regional page. We are a very active nation for only having seven members. Don't forget the name. Obamatopia

Your freind,
Obamatopia recruiter

PS: You can reach me and the forums at:

FORUM
http://s8.invisionfree.com/Obamatopia/ "

Multiple times despite a warning.

I think we should give them more credit for vetting every one of the two and half nations in the North Pacific to judge how appropriate an addition each one of us would be to their region!

37 minutes ago: Sydia ejected and banned The Most Serene Republic of Obamatopia Recruiter from The North Pacific.

For;
"Hello and Welcome,

You all should come to our brand new region. It just started and we think you all would be a good addition. We are a new region and we have seven members to date and that meens that since you are one of the first you would be in high rankings amongst the region. We also have an offsite forums which you can find the link at the top of our regional page. We are a very active nation for only having seven members. Don't forget the name. Obamatopia

Your freind,
Obamatopia recruiter

FORUM

damn, you sent him a warning too? bugger...

(yes, i sent him a TG to. shall we go to the mods now ^_^)

For;
"Hello and Welcome,

Your freind,
Obamatopia recruiter

FORUM

Nah, just leave on the banlist. For now.

Started my reign of terror; *SNIP*
FORUM

Nah, just leave on the banlist. For now.
i want to know how many letters he got telling him about the rules...
I sent him one just before he spammed again, so that's 2 including yours or 3 if you include the WFE warning.

I don't like whining the mods except in extreme cases. The guy knows what he did, he can do his penance on the ban list.

Recruiter Austria-Hangary is now banned. I'm 100% sure I warned this region about their ad, I remember their line "it is an investment you will not regret" (and retorting "Posting adspam like that, however, is an investment you will regret") and their bizarre feud with New Britannian Empire:

Greetings My Glorious Friend and Comrad!

Do you love to invade? Want to hold a military ranking? Tired of New Britannian Empire? I am personally inviting you to come to the great industrious region called NEW BRITANNIAN REPUBLIC.

We are a proud raider region that is very active and currently has some very high positions avaliable, including Premier . We currently have 10 different countries in NBR and we are always searching for new ones that can help in anyway possible. I would consider it an honor if you chose to come to our region, all people who join the republic recieve awards almost in two weeks after joining the forum and becoming active. There are many great opportunities to get involved or simply to have fun. We are always looking for new nations to join and share in all that we have to offer. Whether it be joining the Revolutionary Guard or to applying for a government position, we have things for every nation to enjoy. If you are looking for a great time and a lot of fun, please consider coming to New Britannian Republic.

Come join now, while we are growing, it is an investment you will not regret.

*New Britannian Republic is not affliated in any way with New Britannian Empire. We are strongly against their corruption and cruel treatment of others.

Long Live The Revolution!!

Response to the original warning;
The Most Serene Republic of New Britannian Union
Received: 4 days agoMy Bad. I didn't know

vetting every one of the two and half nations in the North Pacific

Oh come, now. I know membership is way down from what it was in the pre-NS2 halcyon days (something like 8000 nations and 1000 UN), but we've got more than 2.5 nations. :P

(What is a half nation anyway?)

Banned The Armed Republic of Conzainia for this mess;

Welcome to Nationstates, we would like to encourage you to come to New World Order!!!
We are the new way to this world, all we need is way more nations to make us strong! Because we only have 5 nations and we want to make it bigger, if you come your Regional Influence will be way bigger due to the small amount of people!
So please come to New World Order!!!!
We have a forum at:
http://newworldorderforum.freeforums.org/

P.S If you don't know how to come this is how:

Firstly you have to click on my nation name.

Secondly you have to look above a sign that has WA Member and the word New World Order should be there in green because its a hyperlink.

Thirdly you click on that little green word/hyperlink.

Then Fourth you go down on the page a little bit and it should say the following, Tired of life in (Your Regions name) Move to New World Order today! Click on the green part of the sentence and there you are, In New World Order!!!

And also we have one of the BIGGEST TWIGHLIGHT FANS here who just love it and are annoyed about the Midnight Sun inncident!

Hope to see you there, yours truley, Conzainia the founder of New World Order!!!!

Banned The Fourth Reich of Austria-Hangary
Greetings My Glorious Friend and Comrad!

Do you love to invade? Want to hold a military ranking? Tired of New Britannian Empire? I am personally inviting you to come to the great industrious region called NEW BRITANNIAN REPUBLIC.

We are a proud raider region that is very active and currently has some very high positions avaliable, including Premier . We currently have 10 different countries in NBR and we are always searching for new ones that can help in anyway possible. I would consider it an honor if you chose to come to our region, all people who join the republic recieve awards almost in two weeks after joining the forum and becoming active. There are many great opportunities to get involved or simply to have fun. We are always looking for new nations to join and share in all that we have to offer. Whether it be joining the Revolutionary Guard or to applying for a government position, we have things for every nation to enjoy. If you are looking for a great time and a lot of fun, please consider coming to New Britannian Republic.

Come join now, while we are growing, it is an investment you will not regret.

*New Britannian Republic is not affliated in any way with New Britannian Empire. We are strongly against their corruption and cruel treatment of others.

Long Live The Revolution!!
I took this guy off the banlist a little while ago. Evidently too soon. I'm not mucking about anymore; posting massive ads like this over our RMB warrants a ban in my opinion. They're not even trying. If it's a couple of lines over, we're all human, I send a warning. But this is ridiculous.

Banned The Left of Zanemia, who tarted like crazy and sent me a less than encouraging TG when politely asked to stop.

I should so add that for the above we had solid intel that he was a credible threat to the region.

Banned...
The United Recruiter for massive long adspam a while back.

May I suggest that we ban all members of Macedon? I would think that it's founded given our condemnation of their acts.

97 minutes ago: The Spice Girls Revivalists of New Kervoskia ejected and banned The Queendom of Tachihana from the region.

I spotted a swapper with 18 million population, NK decided to banject first and ask questions later.

97 minutes ago: The Spice Girls Revivalists of New Kervoskia ejected and banned The Queendom of Tachihana from the region.

I spotted a swapper with 18 million population, NK decided to banject first and ask questions later.
I didn't want to risk letting another one almost get by.
Yeah I wasn't faulting you, just describing.

Sometimes it may be better to shoot first, like in a battlefield.

Looks like NK may have been right as that nation hasn't logged in since. Of course, neither has it left the WA which puts doubt on the theory.

Back