Currently Banned

Solestia was banned for inappropriate, sexually explicit posts (suppressed by NS moderators), part of a pattern that has made other players uncomfortable.

Scorch Empire has been banned for Harassment of users, violating terms of service by posting inappropriate and offensive/bullying content

Earldsdom 49, Earsldom51 and Wllacheas has been banned for excessive spam. Mods have been alerted.

Free Lithuanian Empire has been banned for harassing other players and asking them to commit suicide.

Pallaith:
New Kitopea has been banned for seditious and disruptive (treasonous) activity in the RMB, and spamming it to boot.
Out of curiosity, did the Delegate get the Court’s permission prior to this action? Or is the Delegate seeking that now?

Legal Code:
Section 3.3: Criminal Trial Procedure
11. A standard procedure for all criminal trials will be established by majority agreement of the Court.
12. The Delegate may eject and/or ban a particular nation from the region pending criminal charges against them, or prior to the conclusion of an ongoing criminal trial in which they are the defendant, only when that nation poses a clear security threat and their removal is necessary for the protection of the region.
13. The Delegate must seek the approval of the Court for any such ejection or ban. Where possible, this approval must be sought prior to the nation's removal from the region. Otherwise, it must be sought within one day of the action.

Gracius Maximus:
Pallaith:
New Kitopea has been banned for seditious and disruptive (treasonous) activity in the RMB, and spamming it to boot.
Out of curiosity, did the Delegate get the Court’s permission prior to this action? Or is the Delegate seeking that now?

Legal Code:
11. A standard procedure for all criminal trials will be established by majority agreement of the Court.
12. The Delegate may eject and/or ban a particular nation from the region pending criminal charges against them, or prior to the conclusion of an ongoing criminal trial in which they are the defendant, only when that nation poses a clear security threat and their removal is necessary for the protection of the region.
13. The Delegate must seek the approval of the Court for any such ejection or ban. Where possible, this approval must be sought prior to the nation's removal from the region. Otherwise, it must be sought within one day of the action.
Why not file an r4r?

Catalunya:
Gracius Maximus:
Pallaith:

Legal Code:
Why not file an r4r?
Because it shouldn’t be the responsibility of members of the RA to follow up on the Delegate’s activities that are expressly defined in law.

If the nation was just recruiting that is one thing but to label it as treason and list that as the reason for the nation’s ejection takes it beyond ‘housekeeping’ and into the realm of criminal offence, for which we have policies and procedures.

I should clarify, the guiding principles for this ban are no different from the others I have delivered, he was repeatedly spamming his calls for people to join him and harassing the RMB users, who began to complain and ask for assistance, just as they have for the other spammers we have dealt with. The posts were suppressed and I banjected him. I found the nature of his spamming merited characterization, but in the process have raised concern with some of you. I apologize for the lack of clarity there.

And just to be clear and transparent, I've banned a puppet of the previous guy I just banned, Beckardland, who was continuing to spam his nonsense from TRR through embassy posting.

Al-Saidea has been banned for trolling.

noation of the eternal leader banned for rule breaking and ban evasion. xrepiblix banned for using TRR embassy to spam us.

Orientopia has been banned for being a puppet of Malayan Singapura.

I also received this:

The Omnipotent Dictatorial State of Malayan Singapura
Seconds ago
Dear Security Councillor McMasterdonia,

I would like to ask if it's possible to discuss on whether it is possible to overturn my banjection.

Despite what other people say, I am not Malayan Singapura, he is at the South Pacific.

To be honest, the reason why people say that is because I mention a few times knowing him personally.

Let me assure that what I said is true. I am his best friend since we were both 8. If you want, I am willing to provide photographs, medical records and other paperwork to legitamize this. Please give me a chance sir.

Yours sincerely, Orientopia

Back