Currently Banned

The Court overruled the vote as you well know, introducing some.. interesting jurisprudence which was subsequently overturned by a unanimous vote of the Assembly to amend the Constitution.

So Pasargrad's claim rings false. I am ever so surprised.

A lot of big talk coming from the Security Council, not much action, however. If you intended to coup, perhaps you should have done it a while back?

Blue Wolf II:
I don't recall that vote passing. If it did, you're more than welcome to make a run on the Delegacy.
I was the Defacto delegate when you disappeared looking for New Kervoskia in the wilderness :) :lol:
so i am no longer interested and any ways it would not be fun to be VD when you are not the delegate. :bye:

Eluvatar:
Spamming our regional happenings? Really?

The ones that consistently clear within hours?
Clearly his raider bias is showing.

CTEing isnt a reason to ban me BW, who has failed to justify his reason.

I am surprised Elu still keeps him in the party.

*slaps self in face*

This is a little tiresome. Every nation has a constitutional right to endorse who they want, and to not endorse who they don't wish to. Including members of the security council. GBM has exercised that right. So far bluey, she has been the only one to withdraw their endorsement from you, her statement has not influenced others to do so.

The flag has been changed to follow what the last Delegate did in his term. I supported his decision to do that then, and I will support blue wolfs decision to do that now. I'm sure he will change it back once elections are over, and there is a new delegate.

The nation Maxtopians has been banned for nationstates rules violations. As per the constitution, I am doing this without prior or further consultation from the Government.

Mitt Romney:
Last time I actually posted a haiku, but it was deleted and I was warned my a moderator for it. That's what I get for trying.

Zemnaya Svoboda:
Presumably that time you posted it right after posting other adspam in TNP. The game prohibits posting multiple ads in a 24 hour period, or especially advertising multiple times in the last 10 posts on an RMB.

I'm prepared to unban your nation if you agree to post only policy-compliant ads, no more than once in a 24 hour period.

The best of wishes,
~Eluvatar

Mitt Romney:
>Presumably that time you posted it right after posting other adspam in TNP. The game prohibits posting
>multiple ads in a 24 hour period, or especially advertising multiple times in the last 10 posts on an RMB.

Yep, precisely, I made my post, then read the factbook, then made a second compliant ad, acknowledging my previous shortcoming in the haiku itself. It would seem super petty for someone to report me for correcting my own mistake. Hopefully it was simply the action of an overzealous mod, rather than a humorless rule-stickler reporting it simply because he technically could.

The only thing I can do better than haikus is limericks, but those would DEFINITELY gather the attention of moderation ;) Anyway, if you would be so kind as to unbanish the Mittster from your prestigious region, I can promise that any future messages would be posted in singularity and in strict compliance with regional codes.

-Willard Mitt(ington) (von) Romney

PS. This message is just between you and me, and definitely is NOT to be recorded by any uppity caterers with a camera-phone, uploaded to YouTube, and then used against me at a future date. If you are not from the US, you will have no idea what the hell I've been referencing...

Zemnaya Svoboda:
Hello again Mitt,

I've unbanned you.

In future please delete your first post if you want to change your ad. (Also please don't do this too often).

TNP has sometimes demanded limerick form ads, I may switch to that again soon.

The best of wishes,
~Eluvatar

The Republic of Uuuuuvyyg gg has been banned from The North Pacific.

This nation is not currently located in The North Pacific and I do not believe it is in any way a citizen or resident. Its activities in GGR and The Internationale lead me to take this precautionary measure.

Eluvatar:
The Republic of The United Democracy has been ejected and banned from The North Pacific.

Reason: http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=1854814 (adspam in violation of TNP adspam haiku requirement).

This is particularly annoying as they are aware of the requirement.
I'm not 100 percent sure where to remask United Democracy as he has a forum account, and has been removed from the Regional Assembly since their nation is no longer in TNP.

That is to say, does he go into the forum member group or the banned group? For now he'll be in the member group until I have clarification.

I say the guest grouping. He was given no formal trial and not banned for Forum violations.

In fact, one could legally argue that as a member of the RA he can't be subject to the same general ban we give to spammers.

One could argue that, I just doubt anyone will.

Law:
Chapter 1: Criminal Code
19. Recruitment for other regions on the Regional Message board may be regulated or prohibited by Delegate Decree.
Chapter 2: Penal Code

7. Adspam prohibited by the Delegate may be punished by adspam suppression and summary ejection and/or banning from the region.

Eluvatar:
Law:
19. Recruitment for other regions on the Regional Message board may be regulated or prohibited by Delegate Decree.

7. Adspam prohibited by the Delegate may be punished by adspam suppression and summary ejection and/or banning from the region.
TNP Bill of Rights:
8. No Nation shall be ejected from the region, or banned from any forum, except as expressly authorized by the Constitution or the Legal Code. Should any official of a government authority of the region with authority to act, declare that the immediate ejection or banning of a Nation is an urgent matter of regional security they may order the ejection or banning of the nation. Any ejected or banned nation shall have prompt and immediate recourse to judicial review of the matter. The WA Delegate shall not exercise the power of ejection or banning unless expressly authorized by a specific action of a government authority of the region pursuant to the Constitution or to the Legal Code.

He has the right of Judicial Review. Banning him from the forums, which is not the prescribed course of punishment via the legal code, would strip him of this right.

Eluvatar:
Law:

That's an "and/or" and that doesn't answer my question as an admin, since banning in game from the region and banning from the forums can be different things.

Seconds ago: The Leather Gloved and Whipping Gestapo was banned from The North Pacific by The Respublika of Zemnaya Svoboda.

Nazi adspam nation. Banned.

Sheldon Sheldon Sheldon - Banned for RMB spam
MikesHope - Banned for RH spam
Land filled with People -Banned for RH spam
NDU Recruitment - Banned for RMB Spam
"-----------------------" was banned for being part of the most annoying ad campaigns in NS history.
Poosmell - They smelled like poo.

Back