Greetings from Audux

Rose

TNPer
Greetings I am Lady Rose Alphanesia currently assigned as Ambassador to your charming Region. I look forward to becoming better aquainted with all of you.

Since we don't have a Consulate as of yet I'll just post this here for TNP's light reading of the week. Yes I know, it seriously needs work in the prentation department.

Government of Audux:

King: Anders Seraph
Privy Council Member: Lady Rose Alphanesia
Privy Council Member: Lord Bootskitten

WA Delegate: Rose Alphanesia

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Rose Alphanesia
Minister of Defence: Ouradistan
Minister of the Home Office: Archon Seraph
Minister of Immigration: Bootskitten

Senate Elections:

Senate Elections began August 10th. With only 5 Citizens running for Office the results were fairly well guarntedd, but King Anders handled the matter marvously and with aplomb merely stating, "Basically everyone is getting in unless they get 0 votes. " at the start of voting.

Senate Members:

States of Greatness
Archon Seraph
Lord Alphanesia
Rose Alphanesia
Ouradistan

Due to Lord Alphanesia's recent departure from the Senate a by-election has been called. At this point Coole_Emperor has announced he shall be running.

Senate News:

Currently under discussion is The Legal Act

Immigration Department Renovation:
Written by Minister Bootskitten

Recently appointed immigration minister Boots has went to work in revolutionizing the immigration department. The first thing Minister Bootskitten worked on was the recruitment telegram. "The old recruitment messages we were using were during the reign of our dictator Regnum Britannica, and it was way past due to change it radically." states the Minister. In addition to the recruitment telegram changes, Minister Boots has also changed the way format and threads on the Audux forum for where to post records of recruited nations. "It is my duty to make sure that this department is properly organized for optimal results and to make it easy for citizens to help recruit" Minister boots said. So the question remains to be seen if there will be other changes in Immigration department.

Regional News:

Book Banned!

Privy Council Member Rose Alphanesia recently banned the book "GAR and the Battle of Hampshire, By Gustavus Adolphus Rex" citing the Invision Free TOS and basic decency by way of explanation. This action was seconded by Privy Council Member Bootskitten. King Anders though wishing to see this banned book for himself was adviced by his Council that they had no wish to be hunted by those RL beings called parents or the law and strongly recommend he consider there peace of mind by not reading it. It is rumored to have been buried in the darkest corners of the Region with only members of the Privy Council being allowed to know it's location. Requests to our Ally Hampshire soon had the book banned there as well pending it be brought into Compliance with that most dreaded Invision Free TOS.

Sections of the Regional Forum go dark!

Recently the Council of Audux invited friend of the Region, HEM to do some reconstruction for us. Shortly after he had completed his work a unknown Imp landed in the gears and began to black out sections of the Forum at times. Lord Bootskitten is said to be busy with Friend HEM chasing down the Imp with the clear intent of executing it.

Consulate still delayed, so some light reading for our friends in TNP.

King Anders resigns, Queen Rose coronated.

King Anders resigned his position as Leader of Audux and per the will of the Privy Council Queen Rose stepped up to fill the void. There is reported to be both cheering and some mild groaning within Audux.

Queen Rose, appoints new hierarchy!!!

On Sep 19, 2008, Lord Boots was appointed to be Crown Prince of Audux, by Queen Rose. Later she would appoint Montgomery J. Quicksilver, as her Prince Consort of Audux. Two new Lords were dubbed that day as well, Lord Anders was dubbed Viscount of Audux and Lord Alphanesia was dubbed Baron of Audux.

Senator By- Elections Over!

Lord Alphanesia wins the By-Election for the senator seat in Audux.

Trouble in Relations with Hampshire!

Recent days managed to demolish the relations between Hampshire and Audux. A offensive book published by Ambassador Gustavus A. Rex of Hampshire found to be a mild form of Forum Nuking (and a violation of the InvisionFree TOS) was banned by the Auduxian Government and the Ambassador granted the right of trial usually reserved for Citizens of Audux.

Upon being informed of this by Queen Rose Alphanesia, the Leadership of Hampshire presumed to insult the citizens of Audux stating that they were incapable of managing a fair trial and didn't deserve the right to police their own forums, though it is noted that the very same book was also removed from the Hampshirean forums some time ago.

After an attempt at reconciliation by Queen Rose, the Hampshirean government continued to harass and insult the smaller Region leading to many Hampshirean Citizens crying out in outrage and Audux walking away from the talks. The Foreign Minister of Hampshire is reported to have stepped down in disgrace.

The Hampshirean Ambassador is still on trial in Audux.

Later the same day during discussions with another Region it became clear that Kaya, the Hampshirean Foreign Minister up to the day in question had created an international incident through deceit about the Queen of Audux to the Kaiserin of the other Region. He was promptly executed after being discovered within Audux' borders on charges of attempted spying, attempted harm to Audux and offending the Queen. The outcry from Hampshire over this matter was heard and ignored.

Region gains 30 Nations overnight!

Many thanks to the hardworking Recruitment team who set a new record for Audux. Overnight 30 new Nations were incorporated into the Auduxian Empire. We are proud to say that through the hard work and dedication of all of our Citizens Audux continues to grow.

From the Queen's Office:

Brothers and Sisters of Audux:

Recent days have been troubling and trying for us all. I wish to thank each and every one of you for your support, loyalty and opinions. I wish to also thank you all for your dedication to the Region. You have all served Audux well.

Some concerns have arisen due to this unfortunate affair and I wish to address those here. Each Citizen of Audux has the right to state their opinions with respect to each other. Please do not belittle or insult another Citizen when their opinion disagrees with yours. It happens, to continue as a Region, as a Brotherhood, we must be able to be free to express our thoughts and concerns. As Queen I need to hear those freely given from each Citizen.

All Citizens of Audux are equally important to me, irregardless of where else they may have Citizenship. I would request that Citizens put Audux first within our walls and consider the needs of Audux while here though.

We have been through a lot together over our time as a Region. Many of our newer Citizens do not remember our darkest days, the days when Bootskitten, Webula and I first developed the core of what would later become new Audux. The Rebellion was both our darkest hour and our finest and we have come a long way since then. We have altered our government several times until we found one that fit. We are once again growing and with continued hard work and dedication of each of you we will continue to do so.

I want this clear, all Citizens may approach me at any time regarding anything in Audux. While it will not always go the way you may wish, I will always take note of what you have to say. I will always listen respectfully to your words and give them grave consideration.

I also wish to make something else clear. Do not, under any circumstances, harass a member of this region on behalf of another region, nor because they are a member of another Region. In these walls we are all Auduxians, each of you wishes to be treated with respect. That my friends goes both ways, your fellow citizens wish the same. Honour that wish and we will continue to grow together in Fellowship.

Your Queen
Rose Alphanesia

It's alright I am well aware that these things are often delayed and Audux is willing to wait patiently until someone in authority has noted the backlog of Embassy requests.

auduxinvite1wa2.jpg

The Royal scribes made an error, that was meant to say the 14th not the 12th.

Should we give up waiting on an Embassy, we've gained almost 100 new nations while waiting... :o

As new FA minister have yet to take office, we asked you to be patient and I am sure that the new FA minister will take care of this as soon as he or she is in the office. :)

Back