-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
3 minutes ago: The People's Republic of Lady Phedre replaced The Holy Empire of Gnidrah as WA Delegate.

Change in the East? :tb1:

I personally do not know all the details but I do not believe this is as simple as a GV invasion or an unknown swapper enlisting support. Perhaps others may enlighten us here in the North? :o

I was told that several government members in TEP asked for help so that they could elect a new delegate to replace Gnidrah who they deemed inactive.

I find it interesting that Lady Phedre's join date on the new TEP forum is

Joined5-June 07

If anything, this might finally get some activity back in the East. But at the moment it looks like plenty are still oblivious.

I am concerned about the similarities to the recent Crimson Order situation. Gatesville helps put the delegate in power and one of the first things the new delegate mentions is this great campaign to expand and end inactivity.

This is a quote from the introduction of her brand new forum. I highlighted a couple of sections in red.

Residents of The East Pacific, hear Me!

You are now part of a glorious new beginning. From this moment on, The East Pacific is now My throne and the primary seat of power for The Empire.

I, Phedre the First, am the Empress of The Empire am your gods-granted ruler.

We have liberated The East Pacific from its stagnation, from its poor rule, and from the sickness that has reached into it’s very heart and soul, and for the good of the region, The Empire will cleanse its halls and her people until no trace of that sickness remains. I shall not stop until The East Pacific is a shining gem in My crown, her peoples are content, and all the degenerates and fools are gone. The Empire shall make this region the true power and the envy of the world.

When we have made The East Pacific the gem it is meant to be, The Empire shall expand. Nationstates is engulfed in a vile sickness that threatens to choke the life from us all. The Empire shall be their savior. And I, as Empress, shall wield the scalpel with grace- and no mercy.

I will not stagger in My determination to bring new territories to the safety of The Empire. The Empire shall not falter in our determination to cleanse Nationstates of the plague that has taken it.

All those who would take part in this glorious new destiny are now commanded to gather at http://z7.invisionfree.com/the_purified_lands There you will be cleansed for service to Me, and The Empire. Those that stay in My service shall be reap great rewards, for my kindness is bounteous and my generosity great to those that serve with their hearts and minds. I will never break faith with My faithful. Be warned to those that would betray Me though, My wrath is great and My reach is long.
Democracy, totalitarianism, francoism... They have all failed. The Empire will not.

For the good of the world, we come.

Long Live The Empire!

edited: spelling

I can only offer congratulations, I have always wanted a proper Empire, I hope the new regime in The East can deliver it.

Gatesville has a treaty with the great region of The South Pacific and we have one with you fine folks to. The Gatesville wolf is now on the loose to dispose of inactivity in NS and bring freedom and activity to the populace of these regions. The mighty Gatesville Guard will also be ordered to dispose of any enemies of Gatesville during this expedition so it will be a long time before our sons and daughters return home.

Pfft, wish someone would invade here. If it gets any more lively in here a funeral's gonna break out.

When was the last time we even had a rogue? If it hasn't been within the last week, I'ma going meself. Rebel! Overthrow the oppressors! Down with sensible government, and so on.

Was wondering what the opinions were on the transfer of power?

Gnidrah had been in for nearly 2 years which is a long time. So is the change of delegate a good thing?

Was it similar to what happened in TNP a few months back? :D

Oh but with a few interesting additions, including the "may she live forever", "sink to your knees and beg the Empress for mercy" and "you have stood in sin...your false gods shall be burned" bits.

At least it gives a little flavor to the increasingly dull monotony of regional coups.

Yes, but there is such a thing as style. The Empire has all the style of a formica table. A cheap rip-off of the real thing.

IIRC, the Crimson Order was lead by a delegate who was first elected by the people of TNP's forum and then later decided he wanted to change the government structure in a manner that did not sit well with the rest of the region almost to a man.

How is that similar to what is happening in TEP?

The current delegate took her position by force of arms.

The government structure was replaced wholesale -with the exception of the roleplay- with no complaints by the long time forum residents until one particular member started threatening just about everyone without cause.

The current TEP government is in productive talks with influential members of the long time residents.

I believe the only similarities to The North Pacific's most recent failed coup is that Khark is yet again unable to decide what side he is on. And Flem is posting his brilliant, provocative and insightful satire (I'm not being sarcastic. It's good stuff.)all over the old forum and RMB.

Funny that...

Dark, have you ever heard of infiltration?

I knew what side I was on from the moment I realized that the Black Sheep Squadron "Training Mission" I was sent on in TEP was just a cover for a Gatesville Coup.

So, I felt I was in a good position to find out what you guys where up to and obviously had to play the part. Anyways, eventually I couldn't stand to keep praising your idiotic Empress in every other post I made and I was just going to leave, but their despicable actions against my friend HEM forced my hand. I made a vendetta, and I intend to keep it.

Oh, and just FYI, there are more infiltrators in The Empire, some in relatively high positions, and most are not under my direction.

Dark, have you ever heard of infiltration?

I knew what side I was on from the moment I realized that the Black Sheep Squadron "Training Mission" I was sent on in TEP was just a cover for a Gatesville Coup.

So, I felt I was in a good position to find out what you guys where up to and obviously had to play the part. Anyways, eventually I couldn't stand to keep praising your idiotic Empress in every other post I made and I was just going to leave, but their despicable actions against my friend HEM forced my hand. I made a vendetta, and I intend to keep it.

Oh, and just FYI, there are more infiltrators in The Empire, some in relatively high positions, and most are not under my direction.
I wonder if you believe any of the stuff you type. :rofl:

Edit: I also wonder why you and Flem are so hot to keep labeling TEP a Gatesville coup? There are no Gatesville connections beyond the usual presence of our glorious military... and there was no "coup."
It's strange that suddenly you are all excited to use the trappings of Francoism while allying yourselves to a USERITE region, Taijitu and making an enemy of two feeders. I wonder about a lot of things happening here.

Darkesia, I haven't really seen much support. Perhaps a sort of passive acceptance from a number of people, or people trying to figure out what the hell is going on, but not what I would consider "support." I've seen plenty of people getting tossed out of the forums, too. And either your Nobility is practically non-existent, or just incredibly inactive. What's up with that?

That treaty allows any region that wishes to join it to apply for membership.

It is NOT a "Francoist Feederite" treaty, because it doesn't discriminate against any region that wishes to join.

Also, I will call TEP a Francoist coup because:
1) You yourself admit that it was taken by force (ie, a coup)
2) Most of that Force where Gatesville forces. Gates himself contacted me and asked if I was coming, so you were obviously running the show.
3) We still have no clue who Phedre actually is, so for all anyone knows, the entire Imperial Court may be Gatesville and/or Gatesville Allies puppets.

But I can be accommodating, so I will honor your request not to call it a Gatesville Coup anymore.

I'll call it the Gatesville Putsch instead.

Again... tis not my nobility.

I will remind everyone of what they should know by now:

Gatesville does not give a rats ass about what sort of government is running any particular feeder or region. We care only that the region's government be a vital, strong and active ally in the battle to preserve national sovereignty against the WA.

No Gatesville citizen or soldier is a citizen of TEP. Their new oath thingy prohibits such a thing as well as Ispecifically forbade any GV member from joining their ranks except in the "fun" and RP areas of their forum.

I realize TNP has a hard time with change. But dudes, get a grip.

Back