Want an embassy?

Hey-day dear ambassadors, we welcome you to The North Pacific, please post all Embassy requests here.

There are no guidelines for applying for an Embassy other than an understanding of our Statement of Intent. Simply create a new post in this thread with your request. While not required, the following information about your region or organization would be helpful for our consideration:

- Region or Organization Name
- A link to your regional or organizational forum
- Name of the (possible) future Ambassador from your region
- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed. This doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Just a couple of sentences to introduce yourself.

After you have posted your request, please be patient while your request is reviewed by Interregional Affairs.

Thank you.

To make sure:

Just so everyone of you (I mean especially the ambassadors) knows, we now upgraded every consulate to an embassy, they will be from now on our principal means of communication. If any region wishes to maintain their status as a consulate, we will of course grant this status, and take it as a sign that the concerned region does not want to have...well, as deep a linkage to TNP as the other regions.

Region Name: The Black Market
Forum: Markethttp://z3.invisionfree.com/Our_Black_Market
Ambassador: Undecided. Possibly me.
Introduction: We're a relatively new region, but we're growing quickly and starting to establish diplomatic ties with our neighbors. As for the government, it is mostly democratic. We are (going to be) a defender region.

Hello, The North Pacific. I come from La Mafia. I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of La Mafia, and so will act as Ambassador until I can assign one to this region. The La Mafian government is a highly organized democratic government. It is formed as a constitutional monarchy, being that it has a monarch (Godfather), organized Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. It has quite possibly the longest and most in-depth constitution I've ever seen, especially within NationStates.

We have at the time of this writing, 121 nations within this region, and many many active ones on the forum.

Thank you,

-Matlack

Thank you for your Embassy requests. I like the themes of your regions. I'm sure VZ will attend to your request quickly.

As I'm faaaar away from any US time zone, I'm sleeping while most of the activity in NS happens. I need mostly one day to react.

You're both very welcome to TNP. :hello:

Btw Matlack, you lied! It's only 120 nations! :P

Lol, forgive me. I will let the Don know to keep our tommy guns closer to the people, to prevent more from leaving. jk =)

We would like to request to you the last embassy you ever have to open. We have created Public Embassies, where regions from around NS can come to do their Ambassador work. I used TNP as an example in this on the News (see the RMB)(sorry for too many lines).

http://imperialism.ipbfree.com/index.php?a...27&st=0#entry29

This is what TLK had to say about it:

"Clicky and read. Basically, it's a giant embassy thing, like our Capital was...except this is representative of all regions, not jut TLK. So TNP and TLK and TWP, and TPE, and TEP, and TPF, and Gates, and Laz, and IB and PE, and GPE, and Caprecia, and blah blah blah are all together in a happy family.

Means we won't have to have a million ambassadors going to a million regions. "

As you are a major region, we would love to have you, you dont have to necessarily shut down your current system, but imagine the Ambassador only ever having to go to one forum to find ALL your embassies there. Simple. Let me know wha tyou think.

Your embassy in Public Embassies is still awaiting a moderator to your own forum. Inform me who will register there.

The Black Hawks

Link is HERE?

Lord Spidey78

- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed. This doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Just a couple of sentences to introduce yourself.

We are a raider region that have been around since July 2006. We have been through a few low points in activity but are building again.

Region name: Tokugawa Japan
Link to forum: Tokugawa Japan
A bit about ourselves: We are a region themed around feudal era times, this one namely dealing a bit with the Tokugawa Shogunate of Japan. We have many games and fun threads, including the Kendo League, and like to open up to new regions. I am TJ's Ambassador at Large and want to help spread ties between TJ and other regions :) :ADN:

Hello I am Random Two the Founder/on of the Monarchs/Minister of Foreign Affairs in Earth Reborn.
I would like to apply for a consulate/embassy with the potental to become something more with time.
We are a fairly new region with 56 nations at this point of time. We have just set up our government which is a constituational monarchy with My self Random Two and Lord Docomo being the Monarchs.
Here is a link to our forum Earth Reborn Fourm?. On the forum you will find our constituation if you are interested in reading it.
To start with I will be the ambassador until we get some more ambassadors.
If you agree to this a consulate/embassy will be opened up for you on our forum
Thank you for your time
Random Two

I want to reapply for the Embassy....Tokugawa Japan. Govindia is not anymore Ambassador or Citizen of TJ, then I will the one to control this embassy if you accepted.

I would like to set up an Embassy for The Greater Antarctican Union

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Greater_Antarctica/index.php?
I will be serving as the ambassador

The Greater Antarctican Union is a Democracy that stands for justice and doesnt go around destroying tiny regions but we arent afraid to get our hands dirty and defend our own

The Meritocracy wishes it to be known that, whenever the North Pacific has managed to conclude the finest of its democratic traditions and re-staffed this office, we look forward to re-establishing diplomatic relations.

Our forum may be found here: http://merit.nosync.org/

I will most likely be serving as ambassador, but as a member of a diplomatic team. We believe that the Meritocracy has enjoyed such a long history with the North Pacific that any further introduction of our organization is unnecessary.

So.

An embassy for The Black Hawks, Tokugawa Japan, Earth Reborn, The Greater Antarctic Union is granted and will be established shortly.

Island Union, given your level of actvity here, I think you would not even notice if I opened an embassy for you now. If you still wish to have one opened for your region, I will be happy to do so once you come back.

Friends from the Meritocracy, indeed a further introduction is not needed, we're looking forward to re-establish relations with you.
Take a freshly-opened embassy as a first step! :w00t:

Oh and I forgot: please don't expect an ambassador in your region too early, we just begun rebuilding our whole Diplomatic Corps.

Greetings,

The people of Mencer would like to request an embassy exchange with The North Pacific.

Our forum is located here: http://mencerthegreat.proboards101.com/

Mencer is a proud invader region. We host a valiant army that has earned its place as one of the main factors for our success.

When it comes to the personal, political, religious, and governing viewpoints of our nations, we let our people think and express themselves freely without persecution of any kind.

If an embassy is established, I will have the honor of serving as the ambassador to your glorious region. We will also return the favor and establish an embassy for The North Pacific on our forum as well. (With your consent of course. ;) )

I look forward to your response and hope for a positive, growing relationship with The North Pacific.

Thank you,
~Imperial Maliciousness~
-FA Advocate of Mencer-

The New Revolution requests an embassy.
Our forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/The_New_Revolution/index.php?

The ambassador will be me, Staro. I'm currently the WA Delegate and Chancellor of Domestic Affairs of TNR.
We are the largest Userite direct democracy in NS, with 440 nations. We decide everything on what the people want, and although we have gov't positions, they hold no more voting influence, they are only there for organization.

Staro, we have now opened TNR's embassy. Thank you for your patience!

Santa8, please clarify if your region is "United Kingdom" or "The United Kingdom." Thanks!

"The United Kingdom" Please Great Bights Mum :)

and Glad to see you again, How is life? (RL and NS?)

My friends at the North Pacific.

please disregard the post of Aus49Lax, i am from the Federal Alliance of Nations, and at this moment, are not looking to open an embassy here at The North Pacific.

do not take this as dis-respect, i for one, very much respect what the North Pacific has done, and probably soon in the future we will want to exchange embassies, but we are at a point where we may be seeing a high influx of embassies, we have requested.

and as such we want to see where our State department stands after that, and how worked our ambassadors are at that point.

so please, Aus's post was a mis-take, and one that i apologize for, i hope everyone is having a great day.

if there are any questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Yours in Life and Death
Sanzar

- The Rejected Realms
- http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_RR_and_RRA/index.php?
- Ambassador (none yet, but I can take that role for the time being).

TRR doesn't really have a government at this time, but we are remedying that malady. We're currently in the process of setting up a government, and would like to keep TNP up to date on our affairs.
*Big, large eyes with a smile* Please?
What happened to Fox Rite out of curiosity? :blink:

Other than that, please be patient. Your embassy request will be handled as quickly as possible.

-Deputy MOEA :ADN:

Back