Want an embassy?

- The Rejected Realms
- http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_RR_and_RRA/index.php?
- Ambassador (none yet, but I can take that role for the time being).

TRR doesn't really have a government at this time, but we are remedying that malady. We're currently in the process of setting up a government, and would like to keep TNP up to date on our affairs.
*Big, large eyes with a smile* Please?
What happened to Fox Rite out of curiosity? :blink:

Other than that, please be patient. Your embassy request will be handled as quickly as possible.

-Deputy MOEA :ADN:
Fox Rite has been at peace since December of 2008, mainly because many people were leaving the game or moving on to other parts of the game, and because I did not want to raid anymore. So, it's been over nine months, and it could very well be the best cold-turkey departure on this game since, well, about five years ago or so, lol.

But if you want some fox smileys, I'd be happy to donate mine, lol.

Greetings!

My name is Samuel Benton, the Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Marnhull. I am also Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of the region called Paradisia. As an emergent region we recognise that having diplomatic relations with other region both large like this one and small is key to mutual sucess in this world. To that end, we would like to apply for a Paradisian embassy here in The North Pacific. Rest assured that one would also be created for you in Paradisia.

The ambassador to The North Pacific may not be decided on firmly for some time, However I can personally guarantee that either myself or our Foreign Affairs Minister Docky will be constantly checking this forum, and we will make finding a permanent ambassador a high priority.

Paradisia is one of the truest democracies you can find, in that it ahs no ultimate leader. There is a democratically elected Triumvir, which composes of the Minister of the Interior, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, and the Minister of Defence. Spanning off them are some other posts, such as Minister of Immigration or Attorney General, who are appointed by the Triumvir. There are also two houses of government: Parlaiment and the Senate. Parlaiment is composed of all citizens of Paradisia, whilst the senate is elected, one senator for every five citizens on the census. More will be told when the embassy is established.

The link to our forums is z13.invisionfree.com/tnp.

Thankyou!
Long live Paradisia
Long live the North Pacific!

Samuel Benton
Paradisian Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs

- Region or Organization Name
- A link to your regional or organizational forum
- Name of the (possible) future Ambassador from your region
- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed. This doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Just a couple of sentences to introduce yourself.
We are requesting a Consulate.

Our Region is Audux and I am Lady Rose Alphanesia and shall be our Ambassador to you.

We are a Consitutional Monarchy. We have a King who is Head of State, a Senate of 5 elected Citizens, appointed Ministers and then our Privy Council who oversees the running of our boards. That in a nutshell Lords and Ladies is the Government of Audux.

- Region or Organization Name: the Kingdom of England

- A link to your regional or organizational forum: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Kingdom_of_Eng...dex.php?act=idx

- Name of the (possible) future Ambassador from your region: Sunny (that's me :P )

- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed.

We are a Monarchy that is only about a month old. We are a quick growing region and hope to continue growing.

Skalysta

http://skalysta.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Possibly me, but not sure at the moment

Skalysta is a region committed to activity and sovereignty. We have created a synthesis of all the fun aspects of NationStates in an attempt to give our members the best possible experience playing NationStates.

- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed. This doesn't need to be anything elaborate.  Just a couple of sentences to introduce yourself.
We are requesting a Consulate.

Our Region is Audux and I am Lady Rose Alphanesia and shall be our Ambassador to you.

We are a Consitutional Monarchy. We have a King who is Head of State, a Senate of 5 elected Citizens, appointed Ministers and then our Privy Council who oversees the running of our boards. That in a nutshell Lords and Ladies is the Government of Audux.
A few updates, we recently moved to new hosted forums located HERE!

We also now have a Queen, namely me, due to the previous King's resignation.

The Kodiak Republic
http://s4.invisionfree.com/The_Kodiak_Republic/
CaffeineLawyer/Staro, or Wopruthien
- A little bit about your region, what it stands for and how it is governed. This doesn't need to be anything elaborate. Just a couple of sentences to introduce yourself.
"The Kodiak Republic is a region built on democracy and equality. We believe that everyone deserves to have their opinion heard and considered, and that the people are the real power. We exist to provide for our citizens the best gaming experience we can. We encourage all people, guests, foreign officials, citizens, and non-citizens to let themselves be heard, regardless their time in game or experience."

All applications posted will be processed within 10 days. Please be patient...though u have been patient enough.

Thank you.

Just in case all of these applications may have been over looked by the new Minister (always difficult settling into a new office) a polite bump.

Back