RMB Spam Warning Center

Joshua

TNPer
If you notice recruiters who are in violation of our recruitment policy please the entire mesage here, and what region they are reprsenting.

Violators include nations who post ads over the 15 line limit, use ASCii, or post advertisements in all CAPS.

I will keep a log of violators and relay the information to our UN Delegate, Lewis and Clark.

The following ad was 25 lines, and therefore was 10 lines over the limit, and the ad was from the region 'The Military Alliance'. I sent them a reminder of our policy.

The Dominion of TMA RECRUITER 

Join the great region of The Military Alliance. We offer a vast amount of resources and help in this region. We are looking for a wide expansion. We have two crucial parts of our government ready to fill. Will you be the next Government official? We have a brand new forum link located below. We are also close to creating a role-playing page on our forums. This region is in the midst of greatness and we want you to be a part of it. The Military Alliance will make your NationStates experience the greatest this world has ever seen. So please join us now, here, and live in peace.

FORUMS: http://z15.invisionfree.com/themilitaryalliance/index.php

JOIN US!!!
JOIN THE MILITARY ALLIANCE BY:
Click “The World” link on the left of your screen.
Go to the bottom of the page.
Type “The Military Alliance” in the text bar next to where it says “Find Region.” Press Enter.
In the mId-upper part of the page it should say, “Move (your region) to The Military Alliance.”
Click on that and VOILA!!! YOU’RE HERE!

ENJOY YOUR WONDERFUL CAREER HERE!!!!!

In addition to the 15-line limit, and prohibition on ASCII Art, we must also attend to the occasional All Caps recruitment posters.

Help Fight Blight in TNP ! :jack:

The following offender's advertisement is 25 lines long. and I have sent a telegram reminding them of the 15 ad line limit. They represent the region'The Holy Moosean Empire'.

The Rogue Nation of Plumpy Nut 

Fellow Nations of NS!

Are you tired of the UN’s tyrannical oppression? Do you want to stop it, but aren’t sure how? Are you leery of the large, faceless regions with thousands of nations in them? Join the Holy Moosean Empire. We are a small region that focuses on our members and crushing the UN. There are plenty of opportunities to obtain a seat of power as we are still forming our government. Take the opportunity to help shape a region, gain some power, and save NationStates from the UN!

To join the region, do the following:

1. Click World on the left side of the screen.

2. In the Region finder box, type The Holy Moosean Empire.

3. On the Holy Moosean Empire page, click Move (your nation) to the Holy Moosean Empire Today!

4. That’s it. You are now an official member of the region.

If you have any questions, please send me a telegram or leave a message on the Holy Moosean Empire RMB.

CUS
Holy Moosean Empire

I wrote a polite message on the RMB of 'The Holy Moosean Empire', and I received the following reply:

The Mighty Emperor Zim's Army of Moose Worshippers
Received: 78 minutes ago

Good evening.

I received your response on my region's RMB a few hours ago. While I understand and sympathize for your wishes to limit the length of recruiting messages, I feel that the way you go about it is very flawed.

When viewed on my computer's screen, the length of the message is 15 lines long exactly and contains no ASCII code. As such, I will not have my recruiters change their message, because it does fit within the guidelines.

Emperor Zim
Founder
The Holy Moosean Empire

Not very receptive. :shifty:

Then we will add a monitor resolution notation. I'm using 1024 x 768, and the average person uses 800x600. It's over the limit.

Then we will add a monitor resolution notation.  I'm using 1024 x 768, and the average person uses 800x600.  It's over the limit.

The resolution of his monitor was set to 1600 x 1050 pixels. Very atypical! He replied to my latest telegram and said he would shorten his ad. ^_^

And The Immortal Architect from the region The Children of Adam has agreed to take the asterisks out of his advertisement. I spoke to several recruiters about taking out the squares and asterisks. ^_^

The Savage Nation of The Carfano
3 hours ago

Dear Nation

You may be looking for a new region. I’d like you to consider the home of the fearless. We, in the home of the fearless, welcome all nations, and are one of the more active regions in NationStates.

So if you're wondering why join the illustrious THOTF then consider these points:

1. We are a growing region and looking further to expand. Our population has grown tremendously over the past month, yet we welcome further nations. This means that not only are you going to enter a region with pedigree, it also means you'll feel welcome in this wonderful place.

2. Want your voice to be heard? We are looking for active founder nations to help mould THOTF into one of the greatest regions on Nationstates.

3. Want a job? Come to THOTF and give your suggestions. At present we are particularly interested in building an aggressive army for future missions and defense, if you don’t know anything about that side of nation states follow the following: http://forums.jolt.co.uk/showthread.php?t=455270 we have already been victorious on many conquests and hold dear many strong alliances. Feel free to ask anybody about the roles available as there is sure to be one for you.

4. Role Play - We have recently started RPG and welcome new ideas and participation in events ranging from fantasy football to stories about thr nations. That's why were popular with many nations

5. We are also looking for charismatic individuals to help bring more nations to our region and help us build for the future.

If you feel you can bring a difference or just want to hang with good company then the home of the fearless is the region for you. Why not visit and find out, you can always leave if it’s not for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the nations which are in the home of the fearless
If you like the sound of the home of the fearless your second question might be” How do I join the home of the fearless?"
1. Click on "The World"
2. Type "The home of the fearless" in the Find Region box and click "Find Region."
3. Click on "Move......... - and you're there

Check out THOFT forum:http://thotf.proboards86.com/index.cgi

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact our delegate Accident Prone for more details.
Thank you for reading and we'll see you soon

As you know, our limit is 15 lines. This adspam was 44 lines. I have Telegrammed The Carfano and told him to shorten it.

A repeat offender here. I spoke them once before and was told they would shorten it. They did, but it is still 5 lines over the limit. I have sent them another message about this.

The Rogue Nation of Plumpy Nut 

Are you tired of the UN’s tyrannical oppression? Do you want to stop it, but aren’t sure how? Are you leery of the large, faceless regions with thousands of nations in them? Join the Holy Moosean Empire. We are a small region that focuses on our members and crushing the UN. There are plenty of opportunities to obtain a seat of power as we are still forming our government. Take the opportunity to help shape a region, gain some power, and save NationStates from the UN!

To join the region, do the following:

1. Click World on the left side of the screen.

2. In the Region finder box, type The Holy Moosean Empire.

3. On the Holy Moosean Empire page, click Move (your nation) to the Holy Moosean Empire Today!

4. That’s it. You are now an official member of the region.

If you have any questions, please send me a telegram or leave a message on the Holy Moosean Empire RMB.

Also, that the how to join part is not needed. Not all new nations, have new players behind them. Simply say, If you need help joining my region then please send me a telegram, and I shall help you. ^_^

20 minutes ago
The Glorious Empire of Acasia

Hello gamers and newcomers alike; if I may, I'd like to borrow 30 seconds of your time.

Allow me to level with you - alot of the regions out here in the Nationstates community are firmly established and the ability to leave a footprint in any region is not always easy. Say you're the type of person who's motivated to get something achieved. Say you're the type of person who has ideas and wants to see them given a try. Say you're the type of person looking for something beyond the regular routine you're used to in the game. Perhaps something dynamic, something brand new, something where you aren't just a name.

Imperial Britain is an up-and-coming region, and we're looking for these people. We're starting brand new, though we've been an old region for awhile. Come over and pen your name on our region, for it's just a blank page waiting to be filled. Step forward and make your mark. Plus we have a brand new, well-refined and -designed map for you to settle upon.

Kind Regards,
Acasia

A request to shorten this 20-line ad has been telegramed to Acasia.

45 minutes ago

The Pasta Sauce of Hatesmanville

A GUIDE TO GETTING THE MOST OUT OF NATIONSTATES

Hi, Welcome to Nationstates, you’ll be glad to know there’s a lot more to do than simple answering issues, and many of these activities require you to be in an active region, the size of the region doesn’t particularly mean much as many of the Pacifics are fairly inactive (The West Pacific and The North Pacific are the exceptions). You’ve probably received a couple more offers for regions already, so I thought I would show you how to choose which one is best for you, and hopefully my own region will suit you best!

So what is there to do on Nationstates:

-Political Debate and Regional Governments: AWP(my region) has a structured government which runs the region(and you’d be amazed how many jobs there are to do to make it a fun region), we have Government Departments, a Senate(with Ministers and Senators and a Delegate to the UN, I’m currently a Senator). We also welcome all political ideologies and there are political parties to suit your political persuasions. If you don’t like them, then just make your own!

-Military: Nationstates has an in-game mechanism for invading other peoples regions, and so there are two sides, Invaders and Defenders. Both take considerable skill to do effectively, and most regions are one or the other. AWP welcomes all new players who want to become soldiers and we’ll train you and teach you how. AWP is a defender region and we are a key member of the largest defender alliance around, the Founderless Regions Alliance (I’m Communications Minister for the FRA too!). NOTE: You need to join the UN to be a defender or invader, do this by clicking UN at the side and then ‘Apply’

-Roleplay: Many people like to roleplay with their nations, invading other nations and building up a story behind them. We have an active roleplay section on our forum, with a roleplaying map so you can see the progress of your invasions and expansion!

-Foreign relations: Relations between regions play a key part in Nationstates, and alliances and embassy work is vital in protect our region from invasion and gaining allies for our own missions. AWP gives members the chance to be Ambassadors to other regions, opening up Embassies and Consulates and being the liaison for treaties and war. We also work with the FRA on Intelligence issues, so you could be part of one of the largest spy networks on nationstates!

-Regional activities and community: The best regions are the ones with an active community on an offsite forum. AWP have a Marketplace for games, a Bank with a currency system, meaning you can start businesses and have Jobs, and we have a regional map, regular elections and over 200 members! We also have competitions and interregional games.

I hope this gives you an idea of what to look for in a region, feel free to check out 00000 A World Power and if you don’t like it then move on. If you want to create your own region, it’s advisable that you join a region first and learn how to successfully run a region and we’d love to help you develop it through the FRA. If 00000 A World Power doesn’t look like the sort of region you want, let me know what you’re looking for and I could suggest better options!

-Hatesmanville

(written by Numero Capitan) 

I've bypassed contacting the poster on this one, and have pm'd Numero Capitan of AWP instead.

Numero Capitan appologized for the above poster. Cheers to AWP !

Meanwhile Conservative UK has posted a 25-line recruitment ad. I have sent a pm advising of our policy.

Greetings,

I am a spokesperson for The United Kingdom which is a developed and thriving region with it's own forum, government, and army

The United Kingdom is a fast growing region which has plans of being a huge influences in all it does through alliances, pacts, and much more.

The region has it's own democratic government which promotes freedom and prosperity to all who inhabit the empire. We have a Prime Minister whom we elect every few months, a Parliament, Imperial Supreme Court and much much more

The UK is also a proud supporter of The Commonwealth of Nations an inter-regional league that is United together and promoting closer integration amongst the english speaking world.

If you wish to join The United Kingdom then follow these simple instructions:
1) Click on "The World" in the left-hand bar
2) Type "The United Kingdom" into the "Find Region" box
3) Click on "Move [Your Nation] to The United Kingdom"
4) You are now a member!

The United Kingdom-A Little BRIT Different

Welcome to the game. You're about to be bombarded by a swarm of horrible, thick, gray, oozing SPAM. These things are malicious, boring, and horrible. I know, because this is one of them... See? They're sneaky.

Anyway, I represent Messopotamia. It is a region, small now, but once relatively large. We want your help to make it great again. There are benefits, of course, to getting in on the ground floor and being a part of things from the get-go.

The rest of this can go two ways, read which ever appeals to you:
The truth: In this region, we have some fun and have a nice board set up on zetaboards. Feel free to pop in: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Messopotamia/index/

The sexy lie: This region increases your sexual attractiveness to women. Or to men if you have an alternative lifestyle. Or if you are a woman. Also, if you join, we'll give you $3 million. (Learned that trick from CN!) Also, every time you don't join, a relative of yours will die. But, only the ones you like.

To join, click my name, click my region, then go to just above the UN reports and click the move to link. If you need help, send a message.

Peace.

This was posted by Grand Islande. I have sent a telegram.

_____________Kingdom____________

Active Player looking for a good region?

New Player looking for a good start?

Want to join an army and see the world?

Want a position in a ministry?

Yeah, we know of a good place for you….Come to the Kingdom region! Get involved and have a good time with great people

Have a voice, Have some power, Have Fun

The Kingdom Region….it’s all waiting there

Forum:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/My_Kingdom/index.php
Posted by The Cooke Islands. Been notified.

97 minutes ago

The People's Republic of TE Recruiter

Hello, and welcome to The Tuaiskeatian Empire (TTE).
My job as a greeter is to make sure that all nations know the basic ropes of our seemingly complex region. Don't worry, it'll get less confusing soon.
I'll introduce to you our regional forum: http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Tuaiskeat_Empire/index.php?
It's pretty awesome and active, and it's where most of the action of the region takes place. There's a lot of Non-NationStates stuff on there too-- spam games, discussion areas, military applications, etc. To create a FREE account that will allow you to participate more fully, just go to that site and click 'Register'. (I'm Hajaland.) Don't worry, you won't get e-mail spam, trust me.
As a final note about the game, it is encouraged that you join the UN, if you're not already a member. So many more opportunities open up when you're a UN member. If you need any help joining (or would like to know the rules regarding the UN), feel free to ask me or read the FAQs on the left bar of this page. Don't don't feel too desperate about joining the UN you can join if you want to but we won't force you.
The Tuaiskeatian Empire is a region with organization, dreams, and opportunity; please take some time to join the forum and learn more about our region. We'd love to be your permanent home.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Hajaland
Emperor of The Tuaiskeatian Empire

The offender has been notified of our policy.

3 hours ago

The Federation of Litoustia Hello,

I am the Federation of Litoustia, President of the Union of Democratic Republics, and I would like to invite you to join the Union of Democratic Republics today!

Why Join the Union of Democratic Republics?
1. Government Expansion (meaning OPEN GOVERNMENT POSITIONS).
2. A Regional Forum where democracy in action takes place http://z15.invisionfree.com/Union_of_DemRep/

To join the Union of Democratic Republics:

1. Click on “The World” in the left-hand bar
2. Type “Union of Democratic Republics” into the “Find Region” box
3. Click on “Like What You See? Move [Your Nation] to Union of Democratic Republics Today!”
4. And Congratulations you are now a member of the Union of Democratic Republics!

Thanks and we Hope to Welcome you here,
Litoustia

Advisory telegram sent.

"Yo east Pacific,

I am from S.A.D.D.O.S (the Satanic And Demonic Domenation and Offense Squad) and we are looking to bild relations with other raider groups. I have been plyaing nationstaes for nearly 2 weeks and already i have my own radder group. At the moment we are quite small. there is only me and my friend Stan but we are looking to GROW and TAKE OVER Nationstataes. Stan can only play nationstataes when he has not got Little League Minors Baseball. that is why we have not takken anyone over yet. but soon we will be the biggest radder group in nationstataes.

What we are really looking for is little reigons with no founder and only one or two UN naitons. if we take them on and win we can prove that we are really HARD and nobody will mess with us. we will think about an aliance wit u if u are as HARD as us.

i also need peple to join my MEGA ARMY which stan is the general of. at the moment there is only stan and me but soon we will be a lot bigger. get in on the ground floor and you can go to the top (except for stan)

Please say u will."

21 lines. offender has been notified. what worse is that he thinks we are from the TEP :duh:

yes 2 hole weeks in nations states.
it is realy threterning.

and his reply
why shuld i caer? I am a raider and raders kick ass and bow to nobody. in real life my mom can tell me what to do. in nationsatates nobody can.

i will be back tomorrow to post what i like. ban me and i will just make another puppet and do it again.

sooner or later regions like yours will learn they cannot tell raiders what to do

the turm noob comes to mind. he a worse speller then i am which is saying quite a bit

ip ban from whom? The mods have said that the 15 line limit is something that we have imposed, so the mods will not get involved. Provided he does not become abusive or post more than once in 24 hours (being a noob, that is very likely) an IP ban is improbable.

We can only IP ban on the forum if he registers or visits here.

Just because it isn't probable, doesn't mean it isn't effective. He seems new enough not to know he won't get banned, so why not let him think so?

If they violate our policy again, since he's responded that he won't, yes.

21 minutes ago
The Jingoistic States of Master Oodge

The Exodus Inter-regional Peace Festival '08 is on!

Hello all nations, I'm here to invite you to join The Exodus. We're a region that has stuck together no matter what over the past few years, which has been able to create a democratic, open atmosphere. We have a strong government, but have a stronger emphasis on the other aspects of our region such as our Festivals, communication with our friendly regions and our determination to make The Exodus a more diverse region.
If you join The Exodus today you can have a great start to your time there, with our fourth Peace Festival to begin on the first of February and to last for that week. All nations of all regions are welcome, we hope to see you there.

Join us by:
- On the left hand side, click on the link that says “The World”
- At the bottom of the page and in the region search box, type in "The Exodus".
- Click on the last link near top that says, “Move to The Exodus today!”
- Once you have clicked that you'll be transported to the region of The Exodus 

The offender has been telegramed.

115 minutes ago
The Kingdom of Cardinal Chase

**************Please take a Minute to Read**************

DO YOU LIVE IN THE UNTED STATES???

We have a Government, Economy, Military, University coming, Buddy Program, and much more! Just trying to get everyone active!

Its a region that is only months old, just finishing its Elections. Its small but ready to grow.
The United States is 90% alike like the RL US. The other 10% is the founder of the region, he is called the State President, he is very limited on his power.
We elect our President, Congress, and appoint are Judges. Our President is leader of our nation, holding a term.
There are many jobs open waiting for you!

So are you American?? Come Here!

Freedom to Vote!
Freedom of Religion
Freedom of Press
Freedom of Peaceful Assembly
Freedom of Speech
Every is Treated Equaly!

So please just take a look and see how you like it, I would like to thank you for your time. 

The offender has been telegrammed.

And the beat goes on....

2 hours ago
The Armed Republic of Monly Mon Vikings

***SVITHJODH*** IS THE PLACE FOR REAL, BALL-BUSTING, MONLY-MON VIKING NORDS ! NO NADLESS NORDS NEED APPLY ! WE SPEAK, OR SPIT, ANY AND ALL SCANDINAVIAN TONGUES HERE, BUT PREFER THE MONLY-MON PURITY OF OLD NORSE, FAROESE AND ICELANDIC ! OR EVEN DANISH !

NO SWEDISH, NORWEGIAN OR, ESPECIALLY FINNISH WIMPS NEED APPLY ! WE'RE MONLY MONS !! SVITHJODH MEANS "SVERIGE", AND THAT'S THE LAND WE'VE MONLY-LY SWARMED !!

The offender has been advised.

Yet another offender has been notified.

8 minutes ago
The Official Royal Vessel of HMY Britannia

Greetings from The United Kingdom

It is my duty and my pleasure to extend to your honorable nation an invitation to join The United Kingdom!
I’m here to tell you that life in Nation States isn’t just about making a nation and answering daily issues.
This is your chance to play politics, or join our army!
We come complete with our own functioning off-site forum.
Our government is currently being developed and government offices will soon need to be filled, it could be you!

Regional Forum::http://s10.invisionfree.com/The_UK/

If you do want to join, here’s how:
1) Click on THE WORLD.
2) Find “The United Kingdom” in the search regions bar.
3) Click it; now you’ll be in the The United Kingdom region page
4) Find the ‘Move to this region’ button and click it.

If you have any questions or feel you need any advice, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help.
If you choose to come to The United Kingdom, be sure to endorse fellow nations!
I look forward to getting to know you better in The United Kingdom!

8 hours agoThe Allied States of AhabiaEriador
Greetings fellow nations and welcome to NationStates.

I´m going to keep this short because with all the letters you've been sent, reading all of them has tried your patience. So I'll get right to the point.

Eriador is new and growing region. It's a constitutional Monarchy with parliament. Similar to the United Kingdom, The Monarch (founder) acts has the High judge (the Judicial Power) in the region. Eriador has a strong foundation for an elected parliament with Executive and Legislative powers. You can form your own party and make a real impact on this region. If you are less interested in government you can join in the RPS (Role Playing Strategy game) and enjoy the fun.

Eriador is highly political region. If you enjoy politics you should enjoy bieng here.

Here is how to move to Eriador.
1. Click on my name to the left.
2. Click on "Eriador" next to "Location:".
3. Click on "Move [your nation] to Eriador"

If you would like to see more about our region feel free to check out our forums: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Eriador/index.php?act=idx

Hope to see you here,
Junior Minister of Eriador, Ministry of Propaganda

The offender have been notified.

Once again, recruiters from The United Kingdom have violated our 15-line limit. I have advised them that further violations will result in banjection.

3 hours ago
The United Kingdom of Conservative UK

*A message from the Home Office of The United Kingdom*

*Are you interested in having fun in a British themed region, complete with its own monarchy and parliamentary system?

*Do you want to have fun playing in our entertainment section on our forum, or playing the new role-play feature we have installed?

*Do you want to become involved in government, and receive wages that can be drawn into your own account, which are managed by our Bank of England?

*Do you want to become a citizen of The United Kingdom?

If you are considering answering yes to any of these questions, then why not consider joining The United Kingdom?

We are a region whose government is based on the principle of parliamentary democracy, and we have a monarchy whose being is founded on the principles of constitutional monarchism. We are very much a replication of the Westminster style of government.

We are looking for new nations with lots of energy to help The United Kingdom expand for the future. We believe you are such a nation.

Consider the benefits of becoming:

*An ambassador
*A Minister for our many departments, which include but are not limited to Foreign Affairs, Constitutional Affairs, Justice, and the Home Office.
*Becoming involved in an entertainment system which has been evolving and growing.
*Writing for our regional newspaper, which keeps its members aware of all the things that have been happening in the region. So much happens it's hard to keep a tab.

These are only a few things that we offer, and if you have any questions regarding The United Kingdom before you think about moving, then contact me or the UN delegate of The United Kingdom. We will be happy to respond.

You will be receiving a lot of telegrams similar to this, so I won't patronise you by repeating the instructions on how to move to a different region.

*Become a member
*Become a citizen!

Thank you for reading. Hope to see you soon.

Yours sincerly

The Office of The Prime Minister of The United Kingdom

18 minutes ago The Jingoistic States of ROMENOCH TODAYS HEADLINE: IMPERIALISM UNITES THE WORLD

Imperialism:(the forum) has created the first ever Public Embassies, less than 6 hours old, and taking the NS world by storm.

These are public embassies, open to anyone and everyone. Every region gets their own Embassy (forum) to call their own. The leader of those regions become the mods of their embassies, as they are theirs. Anyone from around the world can view your embassy, and if registered, can post on any one; or can open their own.

The North Pacific, for example has 75 embassies listed on their forum. That means that someone has to visit all 75 forums to give them updated news about the happenings of The North pacific. For larger regions this takes a lot of time with registering, getting everything strait, waiting for the forum to be created and finally getting the job done. This process seems wasteful of both time and manpower. Now, The North Pacific can tell all those regions they will post their updates in one public forum for all (here) and they can post all the information they want about their region in one place. Completely simplified!

Read more about how this works here:
http://imperialism.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=27

"This is great, im tired of people asking me to go to their forum for embassy, now everyone can go to just one."
---Perdika I, - Macedonian Empire

"... that is a very good idea... ...it can revive NS"
---The Lightened Humanity, - The Last Kingdom

Advisory sent.

99 minutes agoThe Holy Greek Empire of Sudreich

Hello to all nations here! Once again I come to speak of the benefits of my region. If you feel undecided about your livelihood, I suggest a younger region, just born from one of the most traditional regions of NS, where your voice CAN be heard. That's The Island Continent.

We're very progressive, with an electoral system via forums, thus allowing all non-un nations to vote for delegate too. A Supreme Judge is also elected, and can be called to impeach the delegate in case of a blatant violation of our treaties.

Our Constitution assures safety and democracy, with monthly elections on day 1, always. Our Founder defends our region in case of invasion or treason and our Delegate represents us to the rest of the world.

Our region is also well know for its map which still has plenty of space, enough to allow you to CHOOSE your spot. That's right: in The Island Continent, you can choose where we're headed, who will be at the helm, and where you'll be at the continent.

So, what are you waiting for? Still undecided? Come check us out at least, and if you smell anything wrong to your tastes, let us know. Ideas are always welcome; after all, if it weren't for them, we wouldn't be here at all!

Thanks for the attention!
Holy Greek Empire of Sudreich,
Minister of Foreign Affairs for The Island Continent

The offender have been notified.

Reported to the MODS:
The Democratic States of 3blindmice
The Republic of Sheiteawks
The Principality of Devdom82
The Fast Food Nation of Flying Buffaloes
The Red Back Puppet of Aeroguard

Posting lyrics on the RMB more than 5 times in a 24 hour period.  Sounds like spam to me...perhaps by the same player.
All Black Hawks posting lyrics within 3 hours on our RMB. Not cool.

This has been happening for a bit now.....and is getting boring.

Back