Failing other mentods?

Kumiko

TNPer
I do hereby declare my former oath to be fully legitimate, since the 'new oath' is closed to new enterances, and my old oath never really expired by law.

My loyalty is here, and nowhere else. One demands the recognition by the Prime Minister for proper recognition, since it is clear my former office has fallen into the fullest disrepair.

And if you think 'Demand" is crap, I'm sure the current PM will put you in your place.

And hell, should i hold any water: Since my office has fallen into utter disuse, I hereby reclaim it as a duly eleceted official. As it seems nobody claims the office I won by election, I claim it having been the last official to claim it that is still legally qualified for the position that desires it.

Should anyone legally deserving of the position present themself, I hereby request and require an election for this position.

Rar. I know I left at an inopportune time, but damned if I will allow my position to fall into such disrepair. Such a failure of office is a slight aginst me, and one way or another, I will make such a thing right.

To be colloquial: I'm taking my office back. Any effing questions?

We've abolished the Position of Prime Minister as well the election of Ministers. However, we are in the middle of an elections cycle, and after elections the winning delegate shall be appointing new ministers, so I'm sure you can get your job back then.

Oh, and we have a new constitution.

:rofl:

I suggest you sign up for the RA here . Best place until the RA decides on a new membership process under the new Constitution.

You keep speaking of 'my office' but never define what that office was. You might explain and introduce yourself for those that are not familiar with you. Such information might lend some weight to your statements. Then again......*shrugs*. What officers exisit currently are interim office holders until elections can be resolved.

I don't think you'll find anyone willing to recognize a former office holder claiming their former office. :duh:

Yeah Jimmah, I got an effing question ! Is your brother Billy still making that god awful beer ?

*Suddenly notices spelling in topic title*

So is a mentods anything like a mentos ?

Let me respond in turn.

Outer Kharkistania: Office in question is Internal Affairs. To put it mildly, I'd like to take over the responsibilities on at least an intirim basis, since there seems to be no quasi-legitimate way to become an official member of the region, as well as the regional assembly. Such a thing cannot be overlooked for so much as an hour. Also, point me to said constitution so I can pick it apart and learn to loathe it as much as the old one.

Lewis and Clark: Looks like you're wrong. I had a small following of friends while I was here, but they're rabidly in love with me. Who I was is not so much important as who I am now. I am who I am, and the best thing about me is that I can now be taken at face value. As for my misspelling in the title, it's an inside joke, and is deliberate.

Vrtbovska Zahrada: Hm, so let's see. The whole of the active succession is gone. Were you aware that prior to dipping into the general population all living persons that had the office are offered the job in sequence to last they had it. Therefore inder this situation, Bill Clinton, then GW, then Carter would be offered the job in turn. Not bad for an immigrant, eh?

Since there's nobody taking care of the job to the satisfaction it requires, I volunteered. On a side note, I'm calling you Borikov because I have no idea how to pronounce that, and I'm never typing it again.

Nam and JAL: Much love right back at you guys.

Speaking as the current MOIA: LOL.

I remain in office until the new delegate decides to put someone else in my place. So demand all you will

There is still a regional assembly, which you can apply to join. Post in the application thread.

There are also a number of ministries which DO have totally inactive ministers. Try muscling in there.

Here is the constitution:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=3924

Here is the bill of rights:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showtopic=3927

Please note that we are currently making several amendments to it to fill the huge holes in it that appeared soon after its implementation, as well sorting out which of TNP's laws it annuls and which simply have to be updated.

You can find the various amendment proposals here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showforum=34

Right Nippon, apparently you don't know me.

What is complicated with abbreviating my name with VZ?
Or already too much for you?
I hope for you that your hands are more able than your tongue.

No hard feelings, I think you have just too few respect.
TNP did change in your absence, ever thought about that?

Oh and I don't take very serious anything that happens in the US since 2003, so I didn't know that.

There are also a number of ministries which DO have totally inactive ministers. Try muscling in there.
You say that almost as if it is a surprise...

And perhaps before this thread takes any more of noise dive, we all might want to take a deep breath, pronounce this one dead and move on to something a little more constructive...

*Namyeknom waits to see how much TNP has changed.

No hard feelings, I think you have just too few respect.
Call me Nippon and you open something you don't likely understand. Contact me and I expect the fullest respect I deserve. And if you're not sure, just use the full honorifics, until you are.

Oh, and I don't initialize, Borikov. If you knew me, you'd know I do so out of fondness. Anyway. Nam says and Flem implies we should move on, I agree with them, we move on.

Oh, and I hereby request reinstatement into the RA. Seeing as how I cannot find anything that says he doesn't control said membership at this time.

Both as a highly active and virile MOIA and as a forum administrator I am closing this thread before things get said that will later be regretted.

However, Kumiko has given me an idea. In my time in this region I have been delegate, prime minister and lots of other things. Howsabout I just declare all my former oaths still to be valid, and we don't bother with election?

Back