New Bannings

One more of my vast UN-Nations has been banned and ejected, but no reason to cry i have enough UN reserves to waste the Emperors influence. :bat:

One more of my vast UN-Nations has been banned and ejected, but no reason to cry i have enough UN reserves to waste the Emperors influence. :bat:
Well, he certainly wasted a heap (and I mean a major heap) of influence on ejecting little ol' me. He probably can't even change the RMB let alone eject anyone at this point. :lol:

Don't worry, GV will get tired of the expenditure of holding a region that will resist them with no undue vigour. We can just sit and wait for opportunity. EM and Gatesville will have to be ever vigilent and either EM will slip up (which he is already doing) or Gatesville will attempt to replace him (which they will do) and then EM will have to eject the next Gatesville dupe and thus really make Gatesville mad. Either way, EM will do himself in being the ineptiod he really is. :lol:

And he just went on another banning spree a couple of hours ago. Hysterical. I wonder what he's going to do when Gatesville tires of his ineptitude? They will try to replace him with another dupe. And guess what? If EM will try to eject the next GV dupe and really P them off. :fish:

At the rate he's going he will fill up the ban list in a flash. Then the banned will flood back in again and further wittle down his influence. He's down to vassal? AHAHAHAHAHA! He can't even eject anyone buy minnows by now! I doubt he can even change the RMB at this point.

Roffles. As of ~9 hours ago, my UN nation and its mighty 28 endorsements have been removed from the region. Whatever shall I do now? :lol:

Do what I did...

I move all my puppets in through The Grand Lodge of Illuminati and they get jumped instantly. More than a few people are using it as a jumping off point to catch EM's attention so he planks them instantly!

Did I mention he's down to Vassel on the influence scale? Gatesville is going to have to insert another puppet to replace His Royal Ineptitute. Funny, they have to eliminate one of their own dupes and then replace him with another ineptoid dupe. Well, I guess it's true that all revolutions devour their own children sooner or lateer! :npa3:

Yes, the clearing house for all nations who want to take down fascist dictators like EM.

:winner:

Seems I've been banned as well. Me and my mighty minnowness. Comes of turning down an offer to join the new government and/or endorsing GBM, I suppose. At least I'm in good company.

PMs don't seem to be working right now, but I'm interested. Already got a couple puppets banned and I have more standing by.

EDIT: Oh, they're working again. That was weird.

Huttah and hurrah!

# 3 minutes ago: The Tumbling Dice of Sydia departed this region for The Rejected Realms
# 3 minutes ago: The Grand Imperial Mattyness of Emperor Matthuis ejected and banned The Tumbling Dice of Sydia from the region.

Been in TNP since Oct '03 (!) (on and off ;) ), good to see I'm still worthy of a good banning. Ah, takes me back!

Sydedit:
I'm trying to get booted. :P
I won't boot you Syd. :kiss:

:o

Hm, nation hacked?!

I think it's actually not EM himself who bans all of you, but an evil 'former-government' official who hacks in to produce bad PR. Yes, that sounds logic...

AH WAIT!!

It's the game mods who do that!

It's a good club to be in! :D

[size=-2]Btw, off-topic, but I've always wondered who the target was of the spewing forth of hatred in your sig, GBM? I've rarely seen the boys so worked up![/size]

Back