Comment on Current Endorsement Ranking

I have the required lists now. Nations endorsing GBM and not L&C are being endorsed by me; nations endorsing L&C and neither GBM nor me are being unendorsed; nations endorsing L&C and me but not GBM are being politely TG'd. =)

If we had a safe place to share this list and all did the same, we could tilt the balance somewhat. Besides the incentive, regional influence will be accumulated faster by our supporters, making them more difficult to ban.

This would be a lovely move, and it'd be nice to have things in a central place

*waits for access to the SEKRIT!!!forum* :P

*Ermarian is really at it now.

I must have sent out some 10 telegrams out already this evening, thanking for endorsements, offering endorsements in exchange for endorsing GBM, etc.

My own endorsement count has grown by almost 40 this week.

But..

*Honeysheep wants sekrit forums :P
:agree:

You can't be old guard without sekrit forums.

Of course, I'm more moderately mature guard than old guard, so maybe there already is one I don't know about.

:ADN:
Heh -

The 'Old Guard' crap is getting tired. It's the 'Old Guard' that keeps NS going precisely because the 'Old Guard' is always here, always has been and always will be beyond the longevity of the nOObs that prop up L&C. He is toast, he is weak, he will fall.

We need to be concentrating on ways to manipulate the UN to promote individual freedom and dispense with and repeal the 'politically correct' resolutions that are just forms of social fascism that dominate nations.

If we are supporting Democracy and Freedom, we need to look at the real source of oppression, that being the UN whose resolutions affect our respective nations.

Once we free the region of L&C, we can engage in constructive actions to promote Democracy and Freedom throughout NS. We need to be more aware of what the UN does and if we are, we will become the motivating force in NS - and we can dispense with L&C as rogue dictator.

R

The 'Old Guard' crap is getting tired. It's the 'Old Guard' that keeps NS going precisely because the 'Old Guard' is always here, always has been and always will be beyond the longevity of the nOObs that prop up L&C. He is toast, he is weak, he will fall.
And perhaps the reason the "Old Guard" crap keeps getting raised is sentences like that.

Perhaps if new players weren't referred to as n00bs, or told that they don't matter in the continuation of the region or game, they might less willing to prop up the first regime that comes along, and more willing to participate in this region rather than making their own.

We need to be concentrating on ways to manipulate the UN to promote individual freedom and dispense with and repeal the 'politically correct' resolutions that are just forms of social fascism that dominate nations.

If we are supporting Democracy and Freedom, we need to look at the real source of oppression, that being the UN whose resolutions affect our respective nations.

I thought that was Gatesville's job...

----

Speaking of which. For the convenience of everyone who wishes to revoke their endorsement from Gatesville nations (may be less-than-nominal, if relative endorsement counts affect influence ranking).

These nations were spotted openly flying Gatesville flags or entering and leaving TNP through Gatesville:

Code:
assault_forces
checkalokiastan
group39
multitanna
nationaltopia
pioneer_pty
pope_lexus_ii
random_one
robot_chubbies
roeschland
shiminosai
social_narcissists
tel_amur
the_horsemens_domain
the_red_phoenix_nation
the_seven_wonders
the_viking_warlords
the_war_loving_people
urbanium
vernak
videnfel
zetesh

And perhaps the reason the "Old Guard" crap keeps getting raised is sentences like that.

Perhaps if new players weren't referred to as n00bs, or told that they don't matter in the continuation of the region or game, they might less willing to prop up the first regime that comes along, and more willing to participate in this region rather than making their own.
:kiss:

I am one of the newest people here. I do not much like being called a n00b, but I DO like the fact that there are people around here who seem to know what is going on.

I have only been here a little while but I have never got the sense that I don't matter. People have been very patient and helpful in answering my questions.

By the way, that red/blue thing on Ermarian's posts is really clever. Does it update automatically?

As far as i'm aware, it isn't in real time, but about once a day? or i may be mistaken

Its nice to have you here, grog

Hi everyone not sure this is the right place for this but: there is a big box at the top of this forum that says 'termination of our interests'. What does that mean?

Last week a dude named nikocujo came here. Said he was an "Enforcer" from Gatesville and if we didn't lie down and surrender, they'd come and really hurt us.

At some point he or Gates promised that they would "terminate our interests", apparently in the sense that they'd make a big list of regions allied with us and hurt them too. The phrase sounded amusingly blustering, so we counted down the days until the ultimatum ended and joked about it.

Gatesville is slow in delivering, sadly. It looks like for the moment we must persevere, our interests unterminated.

Back