Discussion on Kuldon

Gaspo

TNPer
This is not a place for discussion. You are legally entitled to a judicial review of the case. If you wish to invoke this right, file a request for a review in the Minister of Justice's Office.

This is not a place for discussion. You are legally entitled to a judicial review of the case. If you wish to invoke this right, file a request for a review in the Minister of Justice's Office.
I don't care if it is the place for discussion or not! Nations reading this have the right to hear the facts.

I'm really not sure where to apply but I would like a judicial review of this matter. Perhaps you can post a link to the thread.

Section 2 of the Constituion says, "Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region." (I was ejected & banned because of something I wrote on the NS website. I did not break any laws or contravene the Constitution. I simply wrote something which offended the Delegate.)

Section 5, "All Nations of The North Pacific have the right to be protected against the abuse of powers by any official of a government authority of the region." (This speaks for itself. I strongly object to the treatment of my nation. What was done was an abuse of power.)

Section 8, "No Nation shall be ejected from the region, or banned from any forum, except as expressly authorized by this Constitution or the Legal Code." (Kuldon was arbitrarily ejected from the region and banned.)

Section 9, "No action by the governmental authorities of the region shall deny to any Nation of The North Pacific, due process of law, including prior notice and the opportunity to be heard, nor deny to any Nation of The North Pacific the equal and fair treatment and protection of the provisions of this Constitution." (I was given no warning. I was simply ejected and banned.)

I'm sure there are things I don't know and didn't see, but based on this thread and the link referred to by the original poster, I tend to agree with Kuldon. He really only expressed an idea.. Not that it means anyhthing, but it's my two sense.

i don't care if it is the place for discussion or not! Nations reading this have the right to hear the facts.

If you don't care, I do not care.

Freedom of speech is not the freedom to crap in my backyard.

You now have your own permission mask, restricting your posting to OOC, NS issues and the justice department.

OOC and NS is so that you can have fun with folks here, get to know them, and hopefully stop behaving like such an arsehole.

Justice is so that you can apply for a judicial review.

If you abuse the OOC department, you will be banned there. If you try to get round this by using another account or guest posting, you will be IP banned. And I do not overturn such bans. Ever. Ask around.

Have a nice day.

I would like to kindly ask the admins to split the rather interesting conversation from the actual announcement. I would like to keep this space clear in case I need to make further announcements on this individual case.

Thank you.

I think the failure to mention Kuldon's endorsement seeking activities is an unusual omission. The truth is, you can talk about government change and explore different ideas for political systems. But when you call for sweeping change while simultaneously endorsing every UN nation in the region, those actions will be perceived as a threat to regional security.

Did the Delegate or SC members ask Kuldon to stop endotarting? If so, what response was received? Did the endorsement activities stop?

At worst, the continued seeking of endorsements is an attempt to unseat the duly elected Delegate. At best, it is a disregard for the constitutional processes by which TNP selects a Delegate.

He was asked about his tarting by Dalimbar. The response, as I recall, went along the lines of "I did them all at once because it would be more efficient, and I'll do it again in a week or two when the list has changed." Not exactly a "Sorry, I'll be more aware."

I think that's worse than trying to get more than one nation in the RA. Which I think may not have been true (he did withdraw one nation's app. before the next).

But threatening to overthrow the government and then endorsing most of TNP...without willingness to follow the Constitutional rules for electing a delegate...counts as a legitimate threat to regional security.

Back