The West Pacific

For those not paying attention The West Pacific recently had a change of delegate -no, different from and after TAO won elections. Out of seemingly nowhere, Cave Canem found himself king of the hill yesterday afternoon (morning?). Noticeably supported by a small amount of foreign agents. You'd think something was up. But, after talking to TAO, reading up on the situation over there, and making a brief inquiry in our embassy over there, I'm relieved to report to the Cabinet that everything is fine. In case anyone noticed something was amiss. It was a prescheduled operation of the WPLF (West Pacific Liberation Force) to temporarily put former Regent (a bit like our Vice Delegate) as delegate for a short amount of time. The TAO Ministry claims our NPA was informed of this ahead of time, and one supposes the NPA was, but the TAO-UK ministries have huggled everything out. So, to recap, everything is fine. All is well.

Carry on! :yes:

The TAO Ministry claims our NPA was informed of this ahead of time, and one supposes the NPA was, but the TAO-UK ministries have huggled everything out. So, to recap, everything is fine. All is well.

Carry on! :yes:
Yes I was. Unfortunately I was very busy these past couple days and was unable to organize a mission to help. It looks like everything went well though.

I knew of this as well, but have been away from NS recently and neglected to pass the information on.

Back