Applications for Semester 01

So how does the University plan to prepare for its 2nd Semester. I mean most students will be moving on to the lessons which both they and the teachers find interesting, while new enrollies will find that lessons happened and ended. What i mean to ask is how exactly are you going to do this, what posts stay/go in liabrary, will teachers want to go over the same things again?

So how does the University plan to prepare for its 2nd Semester. I mean most students will be moving on to the lessons which both they and the teachers find interesting, while new enrollies will find that lessons happened and ended. What i mean to ask is how exactly are you going to do this, what posts stay/go in liabrary, will teachers want to go over the same things again?
Registration for the second semester will begin very soon. Original research by students will be considered for inclusion in the library, as well as anything else not normally included in lessons.

Old threads will be placed in a hidden archive and teachers may choose to continue teaching the course they taught or they may teach another course. Courses will be repeated for new students but teachers are encouraged to change them from semester to semester as new ideas and teaching techniques are discovered.

Courses will also change from semester to semester as new teachers step forward or new topics are suggested. The University will retain its academic integrity while also transforming with the times.

Suggestions for organization of the University are always welcome!

Semesters are over Sunday...there was an announcement in the Campus forum. The next semester will be starting shortly thereafter.

Back