Nem for M of D

Nem

TNPer
Having gained the endorsement of my peers in the NPA I am stepping forward for the position of Minister of Defense. I have held this post before in the infancy of the NPA and I can bring a wealth of experience and a passion for the force that has grown over the years.

My goals are simple

1.) Work proactively to ensure the safety of the delegacy in concert with the Security Council. If there is a threat to the delegacy be it in the term between elections or by hostile means the NPA stays at home and acts as a force to stabalize the delegate/vice delegate.

2.) Increase the size and effectiveness of the NPA through a renewed recruitment drive.

3.) Actively work with our Diplomatic corps to increase the number of alliances and to effectively honor them.

The use of force is a measure of last resort, an open hand will accomplish more in the long run. The NPA is this regions muscle behind that open hand.

Thank-you and fire away.

I'm very glad to see an MoD candidate selected. Just a few questions from me.

I'm curious, do you have a recruitment goal for the NPA?
Do you have any plans to restructure any part of the regional military to increase efficiency?
If elected, will you be planning to step up active defence/liberation operations, though of course in accordance to our laws and constitution?
What regions/organizations in an ideal situation would you rather be allied to? Would you consider joining a multi-region alliance of any sort?

Thank you, and good luck :)

I'm curious, do you have a recruitment goal for the NPA?
Do you have any plans to restructure any part of the regional military to increase efficiency?
If elected, will you be planning to step up active defence/liberation operations, though of course in accordance to our laws and constitution?
What regions/organizations in an ideal situation would you rather be allied to? Would you consider joining a multi-region alliance of any sort?

Thank you, and good luck :)
Thank-you for the questions

I would like to set a goal of attaining 20 regular NPA members during my term if elected. I believe we only have about 10 at present so a doubling of the force is not unrealistic. The important part is to play up the role of the NPA and it's place within our region and Nationstates as a whole. Marketing--pure unadaulterated marketting.

Once I have a good look at the logistics of the members of the NPA I would like to form squads based upon availability and timezones. My preference is to have my deputy on the other side of the world so we have around the clock command coverage.

Diplomacy is going to take baby steps - I would love to see a more active role but I am also realistic and I want a force to be available to be reckoned with. A multi region alliance would be good depending on the command structure and it's goals.

I hope this has answered some questions and thanks again for the opportunity

Back