DPIU AWOL

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
I received a TM from Don't Pick It Up. His home computer crashed and the comp at work blocks forums. (gasp!) A new computer is on order and hopefully, it will arrive shortly.

Hmmm....and he probably doesn't know that his deputy resigned, so there's no one minding the store. Thanks for passing that on, GBM. Saves me from having a headache!

I don't want to pre-empt his right to appoint a new deputy, but we may need an acting deputy, since the MoC should be coordinating regional reports, and there's pointed dscussion about having both a in-region and out-of-region monthly report started, and I was wairinf ro see how DPIU felt about it.

Since we know why he's not online that gives DPIU a safe harbor from the inactivity provision, but we need to deal with the Communications Ministry in the meantime.

I'll go through those forums tomorrow and see if there's anything I can address short term, but assistance would be welcome.

GBM, did DPIU give you a time frame? If it is more than a few days, then I need to get an appointee in there on an acting basis, until DPIU returns, or we know for certain a new MoC needs to be nominated and conformed.

With the desire for more information and communication being raised, we as a region need to have someone running that Ministry on a day-yo-day basis.

He said he would be back soon. Since he can still get on NS you can communicate via TM to find out more particulars and outline options.

I've sent him a TG, and noted that the deputy had resigned, in case he did nit know.
I let him know also that depending on how long he would need to be able to re-establish his ability to get into the forums, I could appoint an acting deputy until then; so at the moment, I am waiting for a reply.

So we'll give it a day or two and then figure out where this is going.

Hello Folks I am at my local Public Libary. My computer has crashed, and I am saddened to hear my deputy resigned when I needed him. As for a new one, I give permission to Grosse to appoint someone untill I return. I exspect to get my new computer any day (I am here to check my tracking number matter of fact.) but still my wireless router broke resently. My neighbor is supposed to fix that when I get my computer, so I may be a little bit, but I hope to get back here asap. I will do my best to get back here and do my duty to the region. Thank you all for working with me, I am deeply sorry for failing to do regional reports and such.

Thanks for understanding,
DPIU

If you're looking for a new deputy I would suggest Unter or Nam.
Now that we know DPIU's status, we can look for an acting deputy, who is available now.

EM, did yoou mean Namyeknom or Nem?

Unter had said in the TNPU Commission that he's tied up until the weekend and there's work to be done for the moment there, so I will approach Nam first.

Namyeknom has agreed to serve as acting Minister of Communications until dont pick it up can return. I have sent a message to Hersfold so Namyeknom's masking can be properly set up while he is acting MoC.

Well funny story guys, My new laptop came the night of my Post, and my neighbor fixed my internet yesterday :).

Id like to thank every one for understanding, and please bear with me as I get back into the swing of things.

DPIU

Does anyone know where DPIU is?

Not been on here since the 28th, and not signed into NS for 15 days.

Did DPIU say somewhere to expect an absence? I'm hoping its just more problems with getting access than anything more serious.

Anyway, I'm going to work on formulating a regional report. Unfortunately I don't have any of the info DPIU collected, so I'm starting from scratch. I'll be contacting all the ministers in the next couple of days with a rough draft of what I'll be writing for their respective ministry, and to ask if there is anything else they want added. Hopefully I should have it finished by the end of the week.

Actually, DPIU has not logged in for 13 days, not 15 days.

But you are free to pul togethr a regional report in her unannounced absence. If it gets to 14 days then we'll implement the first part of the inactivity provision that suspends DPIU from office, so Namyeknom aact act as MoC, including voting on Cabinet issues. (incoude the advice and consent vote on the judicial nominations). We'll wait a few more days beyond that as far as voting on removal. (There are places in the U that has ice storms a few weeks back in the midwest, and the process of restoring power to such a widespread area was going to take weeks.
Can anyone check and see what is the last login date was for DPIU's TNP or UN nation at Nationstates?

Namyeknom, as DPIU has been inactive both at this forum and at Nationstates for at least 14 days, you are now Acting Minister of Communications. If DPIU doesn't show up within a couple of days, then I will relunctantly invoke the inactivity procedure.

Back