Random thoughts go here

I need to pitch my idea for a music makeover show. Instead of How Do I Look? It should be "How Do I Sound?" and you grab people off the street and criticize their crap taste in music and give them all the stuff they SHOULD be listening to.

It's a good idea in theory, but MTV would take it and then just give away whatever albums they were told to by the producers and defeat the whole purpose of the show.

Stupid humans.

wouldnt work on your crummy 'commercial' channels, but it could be pull off by the australian ABC pretty well. they arent allowed to get any sponsorship deals or commercial money at all, so they could do it.

you will love the ABC stations, they get all the bbc docos and all the brit coms we get out here. plus JJJ is an ABC station. and its free and adless!

Anyone tell you that if you have an optical mouse on a surface with uneven colour it makes it go batshit crazy? Cos no-one told me!

I cant say i have ever had Muenster cheese. i have been converted lately to the joys of a good subway sauce. my current faves are ranch and southwest.

Back