You Might Not Know...

YMNK this, but I believed my memories of 2012 to 2017 have been travelled back into 2012, like as if my brain noe has travelled into my 2012 body one time like X-Men days of Future Past, except it is a one way ticket. This is how I have made my family rich, I made "predictions and got "lucky". The exact same things throughout history have repeated in my head. Trump being President. Brexit. ISIS's rise and fall. I have a vivid memory that in one particular day in late 2017, I will wake up in 2012, because I have done something that made the universe gave me a second chance to help me, my family and the ones I have loved. I do not have a rational explaination, or can predict if this happens again. But I anticipated the world going into madness. I hope to play with you guys again if the universe decides to rewind this world like a YouTube video. But if it does not repeat, I hope to improve myself and play with you guys better. Only the Supreme Manifestation of Creation or the Gods we know same, or differently can tell. In the unpredictability that time does rewind for me, I wish to wish you guys luck. I do not know if you guys think this is retardical or unbelievable . Just go on and believe. But if I respond here beyond October, just leave this as an oddity, and I will happily move on. This is not a lie. I do not know how or why, but it is what it is

ymnk that when a word is the same backwards it is called a palindrome

for example - - - - - kayak

Back