You Might Not Know...

YMNK that while most turtles have webbed feet, some, such as the pig-nosed turtle, have true flippers, with the digits being fused into paddles and the claws being relatively small. These species swim in the same way as sea turtles do (see below). Sea turtles are almost entirely aquatic and have flippers instead of feet.

YMNK that bubble tea originated in Taiwan in the 1980's and spread throughout Southeast Asia before finding its way to the US. Most of us think of bubble tea as being synonymous with boba tapioca pearls, but bubble tea was originally just a cold milk tea that was shaken until frothy.

YMNK that cats sleep anywhere from 16 to 20 hours a day, typically. For very young and very old cats, it's near the upper end of the range, and newborns sleep almost 24/7. While cats do spend at least two-thirds of their lives asleep, they're not “asleep” in quite the same way humans are.

YMNK the official name of the UK is the "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland". The name refers to the union of what were once four separate nations: England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland (though most of Ireland is now independent). The United Kingdom is made up of: England - The capital is London.

YMNK that to be the Spam King/Queen you need to be number one in the top 10, but that title is already held by the Spam Queen IndieGirl.

YMNK this, but my family is Singaporean by accident after my ancestors of all chinese dialect accidentally took the wrong boat due to a mixed sign. There was one boat going to america with a chinese sign saying "to singapore" ,he other boat says "to america". By the time my family realized this, they have already firmly set shop in singapore. it is actually my duty for the first of my family to achieve my ancestors dream and get american citizenship fully by immigrating to australia to give up singaporean citizen then get american dual citizenship, then maybe surrender australian citizenship if going to politics. if that does not work, i have relatives in china who will make me a member of the chinese communist party and full chinese citizenship by ancestry .

Back