Prime Minister Run-off [CLOSED]

Hersfold

TNPer
Runoff Election for Prime Minister

The run-off election for the position of Prime Minister, serving from August to October, is now open. Again, I apologize for the late start.

Please vote for one of the following candidates:
Flemingovia
Gracius Maximus
You may abstain if you wish - this will count as a vote towards neither candidate.

When posting, please clearly state the name of your TNP Member Nation.

You may send a private ballot to The Voting Booth via Personal Message if you wish to do so. Please place "Prime Minister Runoff" in the subject line.

This election will run from 5:20 PM Eastern Time (10:20 GMT) to 5:19 PM Eastern Time on August 17th (10:19 GMT). Again, I apologize for any confusion in relation to this election. Please send me a message if you have any questions.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Election Commissioner

P.S. - For future reference, I flatly refuse to do this ever again. Find somebody else. :P

TNP nation: -Romanoffia-

Romanoffia votes for Flemingovia

Username, NP nation, and UN nation = OPArsenal.

And I vote for the sex god himself, Flemingovia.

He has kids, therefore, he's good at sex.

This election is now closed. No further ballots will be accepted at this time. Any ballot edited after this point will be invalidated.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Results will be tabulated shortly and should be posted within 24 hours. In the event that no candidate for a position reached a 50% majority of all valid votes cast, a run-off election for those positions will take place in a few days. Once again, thank you for voting.

- Election Commissioner -

Final Results:

Total ballots cast: 30

Flemingovia: 18 (60%)
Gracius Maximus: 10 (33%)
Abstain: 2 (7%)

Flemingovia has been elected Prime Minister of The North Pacific. Congratulations. All elections are now complete. Thanks to all who voted, and come back for the next set of elections in November.

The United Federation of Hersfold
Retired Prime Minister
Retired Election Commissioner

Back