So... what are we doing?

Hersfold

TNPer
We should probably get some sort of plan ready for when the wartime laws pass. Here's some suggestions:

1. Fedele's "Cowboy" statement. A rather insulting public statement that basically says "There's no way in hell you can do a damn thing to us, so go away. War's over, we win by default." More or less true, but by calling the war off we open the door to the Lexicon again.

2. We ignore them and keep making war posters to amuse ourselves. More or less what we're doing now - nothing happens, but we have fun doing it.

3. Probably the most radical suggestion (more probably the least popular), we set up a large invasion force and take over the Lexicon just long enough to kick out all their head honchos, thereby crushing their morale and more or less forcing an embarrassed surrender. While this would actually legitimize this conflict as an actual war, and we probably have the ability to do it with all the allies we've gathered, it does involve the whole "invasion" thing.

4. We attempt to negotiate their surrender, using our large ally base as leverage to make them say something along the lines of "We're oversensitive jerks who did something really stupid and we give up now". Probably a task for our most skilled (and by far most paitent) ambassadors, and quite probably impossible even for them.

5. Unendorsement campaigns in the Lexicon itself. Good way to get us banned from their region, but it gives us something to do. And it's not like they aren't doing it.

Ideas?

2. We ignore them and keep making war posters to amuse ourselves. More or less what we're doing now - nothing happens, but we have fun doing it.
Not war posters. Insult posters.

3. Probably the most radical suggestion (more probably the least popular), we set up a large invasion force and take over the Lexicon just long enough to kick out all their head honchos, thereby crushing their morale and more or less forcing an embarrassed surrender. While this would actually legitimize this conflict as an actual war, and we probably have the ability to do it with all the allies we've gathered, it does involve the whole "invasion" thing.

Hers, I love you for suggesting this but I must insist that we refrain.

5. Unendorsement campaigns in the Lexicon itself. Good way to get us banned from their region, but it gives us something to do. And it's not like they aren't doing it.
Same.

Also, we can not do anything against them after we cease to acknowledge the war or else it will be stripped of its purpose. It is meant to immediately end the war and kill their morale and pride. It will make a fool of IP, their most highly regarded leader and figurehead.

I figured #3 wouldn't go over too well. If the invader doesn't like it, it ain't an option anymore. However, I would find it completely hilarious and would worship you as a god if you had LWU invade.

Option #2 is my favorite! We have fun with this "war" but we show them that it doesn't really matter anyway. Also gives me a great reason to recruit people for the NPA :npa1:

Back