Hersfold

TNPer
The Pacific
The South Pacific
The East Pacific
The West Pacific
The Meritocracy

Anyone else I missed / new?

Is there any effort going on to promote ourselves to other regions? I mean, this seems to be getting relatively little attention.

Doesn't TYW like to pop up in times like this? Where is Gatesville? Is ADN still around? What about RLA?

A TYW statement would be nice, as would one from the RLA (they are our only treatied ally after all...). ADN never releases official statements. I'm sure they would have been good for lots of intel several months ago, but now that they're so inactive I doubt they could even provide that. Gatesville should be able to release a statement.

I've given the Diplomatic corps a kick up the backside.

If the lovely MoC could draft up something my diplomats could send out to you embassies, I'll get it out by the end of the week ;)

I'll also be going to major regions personally to discuss the war with their elected leaderships.

Possible draft:
To whom it may concern:

You may be aware that the region "The Lexicon" has recently declared war on The North Pacific. In an effort to cause a little strife as possible, we are seeking support from regions with which we share consulates or embassies, in the hopes that the Lexicon may request peace in the face of a large opposition. We are not asking for any sort of military aid in this conflict, simply a statement of support for The North Pacific, or a condemation of the actions of The Lexicon. We would, of course, greatly appreciate any aid that you can offer. Several regions, including all of the Pacifics, have already pledged their support. Please help us make this war a short and "peaceful" one.

If you would like more details concerning the present situation, please let me know and I will be happy to fill you in as best I can.

On behalf of The North Pacific,
<sign as appropriate>

As mentioned in the note, The East Pacific has indeed cast their support. All five feeders have finally been united in something. Thank you, Lexicon!

Possible draft:
To whom it may concern:

You may be aware that the region "The Lexicon" has recently declared war on The North Pacific. In an effort to cause a little strife as possible, we are seeking support from regions with which we share consulates or embassies, in the hopes that the Lexicon may request peace in the face of a large opposition. We are not asking for any sort of military aid in this conflict, simply a statement of support for The North Pacific, or a condemation of the actions of The Lexicon. We would, of course, greatly appreciate any aid that you can offer. Several regions, including all of the Pacifics, have already pledged their support. Please help us make this war a short and "peaceful" one.

If you would like more details concerning the present situation, please let me know and I will be happy to fill you in as best I can.

On behalf of The North Pacific,
<sign as appropriate>

As mentioned in the note, The East Pacific has indeed cast their support. All five feeders have finally been united in something. Thank you, Lexicon!
Thought...

In order to finally put the last nail in the coffin of "The Lexicon", we should see of TRR and Lemuria (I think) have a statement they would like to make... It would solidify the ultimate power base.

*AlHoma taps his fingertips toghter in a Burnsesque fassion and says "Excelent"

I think I heard TRR is working on one - I haven't heard about Lemuria, but I would frankly be rather surprised if they didn't.

Back