TNP-ACCEL Embassy Pact

Sarcodina

TNPer
THE TREATY OF DALIMBAR-SARCODINA

Recognizing that the North Pacific is a place of a plethora of views and holds friends across the world that also share a diverse array of political views,
Further noting, The North Pacific is not supporting the relatively politically uniform NationStates viewpoint of ACCEL over others,
Similarly stating, ACCEL does not wish to give any of its independence in its judgment and those of its regional members,
Lastly both organizations being uninterested currently in agreeing to guaranteed military backing of each other and our other friends nor establishing a roadmap to such a topic,
Though fully understanding the potential benefit of improved communication and cooperation amongst our two great organizations,
Do Hereby Declare the region of the North Pacific, and the Alliance of Capitalists, Conservatives, and Economic Libertarians pursue the following agenda:
a) ACCEL will give increased status to the already existent legation on ACCEL's forums
b) The North Pacific will make ACCEL's current consulate into an embassy
c) Both organizations will strive to support each other internationally and attempt to be friends in all conflicts especially diplomatically

I was going to google Bob Casey for images, but that is a price too high to pay.

Thanks for the support of the treaty, The North Pacific has been the greatest feeder in dealing with ACCEL and has quite the forum with many excellent members. It's been a real honor, and I hope to continue to be an active ambassador here and take down Monkey for most active Foreign Envoy. Itsa gettin' close!

Hello Sarcondina.

The Dalimbar-Sarcodina Pact

Recognizing that the North Pacific (henceforth TNP) is a place with a plethora of views and does not discriminate against political, economic or social systems.

Further noting that TNP does not support the relatively politically uniform viewpoint of the Alliance of Capitalists, Conservatives, and Economic Libertarians (henceforth ACCEL) over any others.

Similarly stating, ACCEL does not wish to give any of its independence in its judgment and those of its regional members.

Lastly both organizations being uninterested currently in agreeing to guaranteed military backing of each other and our other friends nor establishing a roadmap to such a topic.

Fully understanding the potential benefit of improved communication and cooperation amongst our two great organizations, we do hereby declare that TNP, and ACCEL aim to pursue the following agenda together:

a) ACCEL will give increased status to the already existent legation at their base of operations.

b) TNP will raise ACCEL’s consulate to full embassy status, with all rights and responsibilities that accompany it.

c) Both organizations will attempt to reach a diplomatic solution on all things, and present a united front against interregional issues.

Whilst not a fan of treaties written in the same way as UN issues, I am more than happy to support this, should ACCEL be happy to sign this new version.

I have stickied the legation of the North Pacific in ACCEL's forums. I hope that TNP follows on their end. It has been approved fully by all those necessary.

Sarcodina

I am wondering if I am supposed to be sleeping with someone, or if this was just accidently ignored.

Sarcodina

Back