Resignation

I'm sorry for putting this up now, and it is with regeret that I must pull out. I can't take this all up at the same time anymore, and I'm also quitting some other regions in order to catch up with RL(true, I even quit Jethnea!-I'm just finishing my job 'til July). In your country, you might be experiencing the end of the schoolyear, but not in mine, cos it's just starting and my time's compressed. I'm cheerleading, serving the year organisation, a class officer and a social studies club officer, together with loads of homework, I'm sorry but I can't take this all at the same time. I'm really really sorry guys...

P.S. I'm sure Poltsamaa would do great. I'll still appear from time to check on you guys though, I'm not leaving the region, just resigning. Although Polts, I have a favor to ask, please leave me as your deputy. Thank you.

*Hersfold installs steel bars in the doors of every Minister's Office, locking them all inside... :ph34r:

Completely understandable. Hope you can still pop in from time to time.

Muwahahaha!!

I get to choose who votes!!

Err..anyway, I name North Harmoneia as my Deputy under threat of a severe thrashing with those cheerleading pom-poms!!

On second thoughts...no, no..we'll leave it at that!!

Admins!! Mask me!!

Please!! ;)

Now that you've shown up, I shall. Make sure you two renew your Oaths of Office - you're in new positions now, so the old ones are kinds of expired.

Back