Embassy of The West Pacific

Whew! I was lucky to find an old file that had my login info for NS forums ... like this one.

TAO HATES HDD crashes.

SO TNP ... what's shakin?

The West Pacific Embassy Update
by Dyr Nasad

It has been some time since TWP updated her allies abroad about regional news and interesting happenings - and there have been many!

The Government

WA Delegate: Rolheath

Speaker of the Regional Assembly: Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister of Communication: Dyr Nasad
Minister of Culture: Biteland
Minister of Archives: Enegro Montoya

Chief Justice: Todler

Regional Assembly

After The Realm of the Realm decided not to run for re-election as Speaker of the Assembly, Dyr Nasad ran and was elected to the position. The RA has been quite busy discussing whether TWP should sign treaties for more formal diplomatic relations with other regions, and the dominant opinion appears to be that signing treaties is unnecessary for friendship between regions. After several resignations in the government, elections were opened once again to fill the jobs of Minister of Communication and Minister of Culture. Discussions also began about how the new delegates would be chosen, culminating by reaffirming that the delegate would choose his successor. In the next Speaker election, Dyr Nasad thought it best to follow the example of his predecessor and only serve one consecutive term in the post. An election was held and Bhang Bhang Duc was elected - good luck BBD!

Christmas Party

Minister of Culture Biteland is throwing a TWP Christmas party! It includes numerous games that help TWPers get to know each other better with prizes for the winners. Come check it out here!

Thanks for reading - that's all for now, but hopefully the next update won't be too far away!

The West Pacific

As the new Secretary of State, I would like to apologize for the actions of Govindia. This is not how TNP should behave in our allies embassy.

Rest assured this matter will be dealt with.

Hey guys!

Well, I am a few hours away from becoming delegate-elect of TWP.

I hope to make our embassies across the NSverse more active and build closer relations with you all.

The West Pacific Dispatch.....

After our sorrow at the departure of our Delegate Darkesia, the community has regrouped and held elections in accordance with the TWP Constitution for a new Delegate while Eli (Wickedly Evil People) kept regional stability as Interim Delegate.

And now the results are in....Congratulations to Punk Daddy, TWP Delegate and General of World Affairs !

Final Vote Tabulations

Punk Daddy: 59%
Westwind: 29%
Abstain: 12%
Doitzel: 0%

Punk Daddy's Acceptance Speech:

Thank you to all who voted for me in this race. I greatly appreciate your confidence. Thank you to Doitzel and Westwind for running great races as well. And also to Lenny who could have beaten us all if he stayed in the race!

I am glad that the vision I have for the West Pacific is shared by many. I'm truly excited to work with you all to make this place the place to be again. All of us have lives and other things to do, but I think we enjoy each other's company, the debate, and being able to play a political game from anywhere in the world.

During this week, I'm going to start to put together a list of priorities for things I'd like to accomplish. I ask my fellow TWP'ers to please send me a PM with anything you thing should be the focus of my administration. I'll roll out that plan probably at the end of the week. I'll also continue to work hard endo tarting my way to Eli.

Speaking of...One final thanks to Eli who continues to be a true servant of the region and is always someone who has my utmost respect. We're very lucky to have him and he showed why after the situation with Darkesia.

Again, THANK YOU for your support and now the fun begins!!

In one of his first acts as Delegate, PD appointed Westwind as Deputy General of World Affairs.

I would like to appoint Westwind to the position of Deputy General of World Affairs serving at my discretion. He will be our main foreign diplomat with the authority to enter into negotiations with other regions. I will be intimately involved in the process and per the constitution any treaty I approve must be confirmed by the RA.

More appointments to PD's "Kitchen Cabinet" are expect soon, as the new administration gets underway.

As TAO put it...

This election opens a new chapter in TWP history. We all look forward to the journey.

The West Pacific looks forward to warm and close relations with it's friends in The North Pacific.

The New Era begins !

hello friends. How goes things in the North?

Wanted to say high to one of my favorite NS personalities of all time, James2Spooky. James and I didn't talk much but he sure made me laugh a lot. Glad to see he's back.

Hi, punk.

Things are going alright up here in the north. It's election time again so we're working our way through that process.

How's life in the Big Chair of The West?

Blackshear:
Hi, punk.

Things are going alright up here in the north. It's election time again so we're working our way through that process.

How's life in the Big Chair of The West?
Blackshear,
I think I have finally realized that the Big Chair is truly a thankless job.

I also think that as much as I hate to admit it, you have to be a bit authoritarian and less democratic unless you have a vibrant community. With the gameplayer crew waning, it’s not as easy as it was back in the pre-influence days. I have been pretty democratic and tried to let the wheels turn themselves. I think that approach has caused a bit of consternation in the West. I have another 210+ days and I’m going to take a much more proactive approach and see what happens.

James,
I remember you from the S2 days. You had a dance partner that was crazy too, just can’t think of her name. Long, long, long time ago…oh and I’m the delegate of The West Pacific so I can’t vote. Good luck, though!

Greetings nations of The North Pacific.

We have declared war on the south pacific. We believe that the government of The South Pacific put her citizens in harms way by not being active and have only sprung to life due to the recent change of delegate.

We will press for complete regime change with the hopes of supporting a TSP that is welcoming to all stripes and one that remains active. This should serve as a warning to us all to maintain activity within the game.

Back