TNP recruitment team Sign Up

If you are interested then please post here, and I'll PM you the details. :)

EDIT: :duh: please include the country where you're from or just your timezone if you wish...

THis is a simple enough task. All it requires it to send the telegram below to any new nations you may see in TNP (and TNP only!) and then post their names in this topic. The purpose of posting their names is to avoid multiple people sending a single nation the same thing.

Two ways to find new nations:

1. On the region page view the Regional Happenings. Click on nations that have been created but have not left TNP. Then send them the telegram. Rinse, lather, repeat

2. Below the World Factbook Entry click on "List All Nations." Nations here are listed in order from longest stay in the region to shortest. This means that all new nations to the region are listed on the last pages. From there just send those nations the telegram and repeat over and over and over and over...

telegram:
Greetings fellow nation of TNP,

Have you ever looked at the regional forum located at http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP

The forums offer you a chance to do more than answer issues and collect endorsements. We have a democratic government that anyone can join. All you need is a nation in TNP and if you can read this then you do. Joining the Regional Assembly allows you to vote on legislation that affects you and vote in our regular elections.

Want to do more? We also have a regional military that you can get involved in to protect other regions. This miltary is very active and has many experienced members.

Still want more? You can also join the Diplomatic Corps. This group goes to regions we have embassies and consulates with and gives them updates on events in TNP. You will get to see other regions and explore places outside of TNP

We also have multiple debates on the forum both in real life and in-game. So, why not give things in a chance and check the forum out? Once again it can be found at http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP

Don't forget to endorse Great Bights Mum, our elected delegate if you are a UN nation

We need your help to make the region ever better

[sender name]

EDIT: Added in the telegram.

I guess recruiting could be appropriate job for me. Living at EET, wich is UTC +2, or as it was known earlier, GMT +2.

Back