Split from the Pacific consulate

Welcome to the North Pacific, Doppelganger. Always good to see someone make their first post here.

Please make yourself at home. We have a fine OOC board, one of the best in Nationstates. We are also well known for vigorous political debate and a strong democratic tradition.

We are also one of the most diverse of the Feeder regions, having active members of all political persuasions, both in real life and in terms of NS politics.

If you have a nation in the NP you can register as a voter here and take part in elections. You would have to check with Hersfold whether your registration would be in time for the current cycle of elections.

Please note that you would not have to leave the Pacific in order to do this - many of our members are active in other regions.

In short, Welcome! Have a great time here, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

I'm not sure what you're talking about? Let's try to keep this on topic.

Welcome to the North Pacific, Doppelganger. Always good to see someone make their first post here.

Please make yourself at home. We have a fine OOC board, one of the best in Nationstates. We are also well known for vigorous political debate and a strong democratic tradition.

We are also one of the most diverse of the Feeder regions, having active members of all political persuasions, both in real life and in terms of NS politics.

If you have a nation in the NP you can register as a voter here and take part in elections. You would have to check with Hersfold whether your registration would be in time for the current cycle of elections.

Please note that you would not have to leave the Pacific in order to do this - many of our members are active in other regions.

In short, Welcome! Have a great time here, and I look forward to getting to know you better.

What an irrelevant post, Flemingovia. I honestly believe you have no intention at all of solving this problem.

Well Said. Maybe Flemingovia could realise this is actually a problem, rather than attempting to be funny.

Eh? I was trying to be welcoming, in the spirit of Feeder confraternity.

This is funny:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

I hope that clears up your minunderstanding, Gordonel.

Could we have enough respect for the office of the consulate to refrain from petty name calling and flame baiting, please? I know it's a favorite passtime of many, but this might not be the best time or place for that particular kind of fun.

Nice to see that the PM, also an Admin feels quite content at threatening to use the priviledge of his power in a personal vendetta.

Fool, while not pleasant, is hardly the most derogatory of terms.

No, Cathyy, it is not. Which is why he has received this warning rather than immediate action.

Welcome back to the board, by the way. Long time no post, unless I have missed you posting.

Thanks, I do drop by from time to time...but my main residence keeps me rather too busy to be here very actively.

By the way, you are welcome to post on The Lexicon forum...I do see you there but I don't believe have ever seen you post :)

Once again Flem acts the smart alec and then cries victim when people call him on it!! As Prime Minister of this region, Flem, grow up!!

Like it or not, you have caused a large portion of the friction in this situation and seem intent on keeping things that way!! Poor form for the political leader of the region, in my opinion!!

You may not be a fool, but you are acting foolishly!!

To the nations of the Pacific; I, personally, apologise for such an diplomatic and idiotic action taken by two of our cabinet. Whilst I do not speak for the region as a whole, know that not all of TNP are as ham-fisted as the two who now desperatly wish to make it seem like a joke.

Back