Proposal for a Virtual Stock Exchange

Competition is always good....just don't try to sell us any Insane Power Corp. Stock! :lol:

Are their any other regions that have a bank? Doesn't stars have one also? Would be nice to expand this a bit...would improve relations (though I'm pretty sure I can't visit the Lexi forum...he he he).

Competition is always good....just don't try to sell us any Insane Power Corp. Stock! :lol:

Are their any other regions that have a bank? Doesn't stars have one also? Would be nice to expand this a bit...would improve relations (though I'm pretty sure I can't visit the Lexi forum...he he he).
Then you're in good company... ;)

I haven't really been paying attention to the NPSE, so I'll ask a few questions prior to if I decide I should completely abandon my principles and play along :P

1. Are we only buying/selling stocks listed on say the Dow Jones? Say, I'm interested in purchasing stock that in RL is listed on the TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange), so would that be registered or no as it is not an american exchange?

2. What are the "prizes" that are frequently stated here?

3. Is there a general rule book available?

I haven't really been paying attention to the NPSE, so I'll ask a few questions prior to if I decide I should completely abandon my principles and play along :P

1. Are we only buying/selling stocks listed on say the Dow Jones? Say, I'm interested in purchasing stock that in RL is listed on the TSX (Toronto Stock Exchange), so would that be registered or no as it is not an american exchange?

2. What are the "prizes" that are frequently stated here?

3. Is there a general rule book available?
You're allowed to buy/sell on any stock exchange as long as you stay on 1 (currency) exchange for the entire trading period (1 month).

Prizes are usually a image signature tag, but I'm open to other prizes if people want to do something different...

The rules are in the rule thread, but as we find problems I'll post ammended rulings.

Back