Regional Assembly Sign Up

Kumiko

TNPer
If you did not elect to join the Regional Assembly upon application for RV status, please do so here.

As a reminder:

"I, (Forum Name), as Leader of (Official Full National Name), and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

Sonoda Miho,
MoIIA

In addendum, I would like all current members of the RA to verify their membership here.

I, (forum name) was and wish to remain in the Regional Assembly.

This is only to verify the internal ministry records. We apologise for the inconvenience.

I, Romanoffia, was and wish to remain in the Regional Assembly.

:thumbsup:

All RA members who have posted to this point (should) have had their masks changed accordingly. Ministers and Deputies, please double check this.

"I, Fulhead Land as Leader of Fulhead Land, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific."

I, Darkesia as Leader of The Creepiness of Life-Like Statues, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

I, nish81, as Leader of Moo-Moo Land, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

GAH! I just now saw this.... don't know how I missed it before. Anyway

I, Russo-Princepolis, was in and wish to remain in the Regional Assembly.

I, Alexander Zhao (Southwest Asia), as the leader of the The People's Republic of New Southwest Asia, and as a Registered Voter in The North Pacific, request membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Back