Hersfold's Office

Hersfold

TNPer
Hersfold looks around the small harbor where the Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs' office resides. The large warship that held the offices of the previous Minister has since sailed off, leaving a newly re-painted dock and a stately residence house. After deciding the dock needed to be put to some use, he calls up his home nation and orders the UFS Intrepid, an old sailing ship of the Hersfoldian Navy, to sail to the harbor.

While waiting for the ship to arrive, Hersfold orders construction of a small hangar behind the residence house. When completed a week later, a fleet of Scorpion-class fighters from the Hersfoldian Air Force fly in through the retractable roof. The fighters, built from blueprints stolen from Romulan Intelligence and equipped with a deadly array of phasers and disruptors, are slated to be used for border patrol duty within the region.

Hersfold sets up his office in the antique Captain's Cabin on board the Intrepid and prepares for visitors. For the comfort of new immigrants, the ship has been securely tied down at the docks, the sails furled, and mats laid on the wooden decks to prevent slippery surfaces. Every metal fixture has been polished to a blinding shine, and the ship looks as though it were ready for a voyage worthy of it's prime.

**Tresville bugs Hersfold's phone, places a camera in the clock** :ph34r:
*Hersfold snickers as the anti-bug technology wired into the doorframe of the old ship paralyzes Tresville...

... then proceeds to dock his Deputy's salary.

:evil:

TNP Constitution:
6) At any time, should sufficient evidence be brought to the Minister of Immigration and Internal Affairs that proves that a registered voter fails to meet the requirements for membership due to the deletion of a Nation from NationStates through inactivity or NationStates Moderator intervention, that Nation's name may be purged from the list of registered voters.

Under this authority, the following Registered Voters are hereby stripped of their position:

WishyWashyWonder
Alastorus
Electric Goats

Heh... not that you get paid anyway. :P

I completely forgot about this earlier, but I will accept private applications for RV or RA status. Just send me a PM with all the information required (TNP / UN nation, Oath), and I'll get you registered.

I can't remember if I ever posted this or not, but...

As my Deputy, Fedele has full authority to approve or deny RV and RA applications in my absence.

The following nations have been stripped of their Registered Voter rights and privlidges due to a failure to verify their status.
  • Gordonel
  • Cayndide
  • Southwest Asia
  • Conneticun
  • Trabzond
  • ROMANIAN IV
These nations may re-apply for status should they return to the forums.

This completes the verification process, and a complete listing of Registered Voters and Regional Assembly members will be posted shortly. Thank you to all nations for your cooperation.

I'm going through and verifying everyone's TNP and UN nations again. If you recieve a PM from me titled something along the lines of "TNP Nation?" or "UN Nation?", there's probably something I need you to correct.

Remember, UN membership is not required for RA membership, but I do still need to know what your UN nation is. So if your PM doesn't mention your TNP nation, you're ok.

TNP Membership IS required. If I asked about your TNP nation, you need to get back to me as soon as possible. Failure to own a TNP nation will result in loss of RA Membership and impeachment charges if applicable. I've already sent PM's to three government members, and while I'm not too keen to go to court about it, I will if I don't hear from you. Soon. (Edit: I've decided to allow until Thursday for these nations. If I have not recieved a replacement nation from you by about this time on Thrusday, you will no longer be a member of the RA and must re-apply.)

If you have anything you'd like me to update, please let me know, although I'm not going to contact you if everything checks out as-is.

Anyway, if you've recieved a PM, please respond very quickly. Thanks for your time, and I'll let you know when it's all done.

Ok, all messages at this point have been sent. If you have not recieved one, you're ok for now. I am still waiting for 14 replies, however.

In accordance with the laws of The North Pacific, the following people are hereby stripped of membership in the Regional Assembly as of the time of this post for failure to keep a nation within The North Pacific. Should any of these people rectify this situation at any time in the future, they will be required to re-apply for Regional Assembly membership.
  • Nikovakia
  • Russo-Princepolis
  • Virtual Boy
  • Whatever20
Furthermore, I still require a response from Gaspo regarding his UN status, and from Flemingovia regarding a recent change made to his record. If anyone can vouch for their absence, please let me know as soon as possible.

I can vouch for Gasponia's access. I want to say he is on an extended backpacking trip, but I'm not positive. I do know that wherever he is, he does not have internet access and will not have it again for quite a while.

[Edit] Astarial corrected me. He is out in nature learning about leadership. Why, I don't know, especially when you can learn about leadership from the conforts of your own home. Maybe nature builds character, and my lack of nature explains my lack of other things. ;)

Ok, thanks. That's understandable - he's a scout, and I've been on one of those leadership courses in nature before as well. :P :D

It's finally Spring Break (YAY), and I'm hauling off to California tommorrow. As such, I probably won't have any computer access until Monday or Tuesday. During my absence, Fedele has full authority to accept or deny any RA applications. As Minister, I still reserve the right to overturn his decisions, so don't panic about an army of invaders taking over TNP. And Fedele, don't even bother. ;)

See you all next week!

If I had desired the delegacy, I would have it already. Well... desiring it and being dishonorable enough to act on said desire are two different things.

I sent out a search party for Fedele...but all we found were torn clothes and the remains of a few female bodies...I figured he wolfed out on us...lol

Hersfold's last day in office is not without plenty of work - as ballot boxes across the region are sealed and shipped to Magicality City, he is hard at work assisting the crew of the UFS Intrepid in making ready to set sail. Provisions are stored in the ship's hold while the ballots boxes are placed in a large safe in the Captain's Cabin.

Meanwhile, Deputy Fedele is overseeing a final set of inspections on the Scorpion fighters. Still weary from their constant flights around the borders of The North Pacific, the pilots have recieved orders to report to a secret base deep in the North Pacifican Continent. Rumor has it this base is the headquarters of The North Pacific Intelligence Agency, but as the pilots were instructed to memorize and burn their orders, nobody is completely certain.

A few hours later, the last ropes are cast off the side of the Intrepid. Hersfold and Fedele stand on deck and watch as the fighter squadron flies overhead, firing their phasers in salute just before activating their cloaking devices. The antique cannon on board the Intrepid roar in a return salute, and the majestic ship sails off into the sunset...

Back