Map requests

The Jedi Order 76 would like to placed on: 7 C3, 7 B3, 7 B2

After that little Island section if possible? Kind of an outer rim section.

:jack:

Lord A.S.

The Theocracy of Iknfriknfrak would like to be located West of Hersfold. I do not have the map in front of me. I believe I wanted Section 4 Grid H-1

My puppet regime would love to be located in Section 4 Grid E-3

Gratis

Ik
:bat:

looks like NP is filling up faster than mapper can detail. The Rogue Nation of Mental imagination would like to take up on one of the tropical islands if available.

If not have ship will travel M I out

Mister Thel D'Ran, I would probably claim the rest of the map for me and all the treasures on that lands, who would give a fine addition to my treasure chest, though i shall be kind and ask for one near my mate Captain Chaos, if possible.

holy empire of church broughton

sector 9
grid I9

I don't know if there are any spot left on the map' but if there is could I get a spot I don't mind where you put it either. I am not picky.

I would like placement.

The Armed Republic of Carbon Penguins would like to be an island, or on the coast if possible, if not, then just place me in an open spot.

The nation of Maith would like the island at 2, I8, or if this is too big for Maith, which is a relatively new nation, the island at 2 I6, if it's possible.

Thank you very much,
Jennifer, ruler of Maith.

ps love the map!

Greetings from Mangoistan. It is time for the great People of Mangoistan to have their place in the sun, Somewhere our greatness will not over power our neighbors or cause envy. How about section 5 Area D,7 and surrounds. I thank you.

FitzLyon

Failte;

If you please; Free Lands of Fae Mein

Sector 1

Grid G/0

A small Isle nestled off the coast

With gracious thanks

Salainte

Celtique Eluna

I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of confused as to how this works, so I hope this makes sense:

Section 1:
D-10

The Grand Duchy of Carlotta Guidicelli (or just Carlotta Guidicelli)

I have over 1 billion citizens, I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sector: 4.
Grid: 1i

I hope I can open a port. :2c:

Requesting placement:

Sector 4
Grid Reference: H1, I1, J1

Thank you.

Back