-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
So... Cisco and I have a little bet on.

If the Seahawks win, Cisco will change his UN flag to an Invader flag for 5 days.
If the Steelers win, I will put Tresville as the Founder of TNP for 5 days.

May the best team (Seahawks) win! :winner:

:lol:

Might as well start re-writing the WFE... much as I want the Seahawks to win, they ain't gonna pull it off.

So... Cisco and I have a little bet on.

If the Seahawks win, Cisco will change his UN flag to an Invader flag for 5 days.
If the Steelers win, I will put Tresville as the Founder of TNP for 5 days.

May the best team (Seahawks) win! :winner:

:lol:
:lol: Tresville with an invader flag...

SERIOUSLY  The ball did NOT touch the line!!!
It was at least a foot and a half behind the line until he slid it forward. The ref is/was biased.

Edit during third quarter: *Hersfold curses at television. Loudly and with enthusiasm.

Foot and a half my butt.

In any case, you all saw the views - tell me you could, one hundred percent, say no part of that ball ever crossed the front of the goal line.

Foot and a half my butt.

In any case, you all saw the views - tell me you could, one hundred percent, say no part of that ball ever crossed the front of the goal line.
Yes, I could - that thing was sitting around his waist when he fell. It was only over the line when he shoved it forward.

ABC has a microphone on one of the Steelers' linemen - Rothels-what's-his-face admitted to sneaking it over the line. On air. The ref is an idiot.

Yes, I agree that the ball didn't cross the goal line but the rule on the review is that the evidence has to be incontravertable in order to overrule the ruling on the field......and it wasn't.
(The ball simply was not visible before Roesthelberger's knee touched the ground. Had it been visible at all it would have determined the review, and possibly the momentum of the entire game.

Ok...So I now rule the region...the forum....damn...I shouldhave Bet with Pope Hope...then I'd rule the ADN!! Muahahahahahaa :evil:

Look in the RMB BW! :rofl:

Nice going CiscO - though of course you know it's a girl's game right?

Rugby, now that's a real man's game. I'm telling you, you don't know fear until you're only Englishman in a room full of Welshmen watching England trounce Wales (yessss, thank you Dallaglio!!!) quite, quite soundly - AND - YOU'RE - NOT - ALLOWED - TO - SWEAR.

If I have any nails left by the end of the 6 Nations, it'll be a miracle...

You can stop worrying now. England/Wales was effectively the final. England are now 6-4 on and the odds are shortening by the day.

The Seahawks got a lot of bad calls during the game. Plus, look on the bright side, Hers. At least one of our players doesn't look like a girl with his long hair. God! He is overly obsessed with his hair. Did you see him anywhere near the ball at all in the game?

Did you see him anywhere near the ball at all in the game?
Say what!! Troy layed that white boy out in the 3rd quarter!! He was everywhere...stop paying attention to the commercials!! lol

The early commercials were the best this year...especially those Bud Light ones.

^ Polamalu didn't do much during the super bowl, but he's still one of their better players, but neither the Steelers nor the Seahawks played their best games last night.

For the Roethlisberger touchdown, the rule is that all the ball has to cross the vertical plane starting at the front of the white chalk of the endzone. From what I saw it crossed the plane while he was jumping in, but came back out when he was hit. The sneak at the end didn't matter, and wouldn't have been taken into account.

For the Roethlisberger touchdown, the rule is that all the ball has to cross the vertical plane starting at the front of the white chalk of the endzone. From what I saw it crossed the plane while he was jumping in, but came back out when he was hit. The sneak at the end didn't matter, and wouldn't have been taken into account.
yeah...there was only 1 good camera angle..which is the one over the pilon..and not behind it. If u saw that one...slow it down (TIVO is great) u will see that it barely crosses the plane...but is quickly taken out again...Touchdown!!

Whichever way...Gross is right!

P.S. the word "Irrelevant" is now banned in TNP! Thankyou

Your founder
Tresville

but how many times of the game did you see "Mr. Can't-Touch-My-Hair" get near the ball? Seattle was screwed a lot, but all the refs see is black and white and no color.

I gotta say that I think the standard of the referees/umpires/walking zebras whatever you call em over there was pretty poor, and everytime we saw Polamalu we shouted wiggy (which was quite alot so he musta been near the ball alot).

Say what!! Troy layed that white boy out in the 3rd quarter!!

We prefer to be called pink :lol:

Still I think it was a good game :2c:

< is still recovering from toooo much celebrating. :toast:

I have to confess I got all choked up and had tears in my eyes by the end of the game. I'm old enough to remember all the Steeler Super Bowl wins in the 70s and it feels real good when the hometown team makes it all the way.

Back