TNP Flag Maker

Annother shot for the fussy emperor... ;)

attempt31fp.png

Thanks Tres for the flag!

EDIT: It seems that when I try to put the flag in on NS, it shows "National Flag" in a little box, without the flag.

Tresville I would like to put in a request.

Here is my forums banner:

p9555216.jpg

Could I get a flag based on this?

Could we also get one for our main recruitment puppet? Could we also get one for ambassadorial nations? Thank you so much! =)

Thats great. :)

And you will make one for recruitment and an ambassadorial one?

Can you add some sort of border to it? Great work!!

hello if possible would like a flag that better represents my fine Commonwealth i would like the flag to be red and black with a tiger paw in the center and on top of the paw the image of a Falcon in flight with that image in side two oak wreath
EMAIL IS FALCONKATS31@YAHOO.COM
Thank you

FALCONKATS I

Hey guys, I have another order. I have an image of what I want, with some changes to it.
grave83.jpg

The cross needs to be a trident facing upwards. The symbol needs to be dark blue on a white background, with a small dark blue border going around the flag. Otherwise, that is it. If you can do that, great, and you (Tres) don't have to pay me back for the ad work if you can do this.

Sorry for not taking care of the requests quickly.

Thanks Alhoma for helping out. After elections are over I hope to get a team together to help with this and any other graphic arts related requests. Ya might get paid too!!!

Flags are custom fit for any nation....tested by my Flagtester puppet.

exodus10tl.jpg

exodusrecruit9zu.jpg

This is just a draft....i'm having a lil trouble resizing this...so I may have to scrap it...but it looks hot...figured you'd like to see it!!
exodusdip9nv.jpg

Requests pending:
1. Apollo-Industria
2.Avenging Angels (almost done)
3.FALCONKATS
4.Dalimbar

Dalimbar: Thats a real tough one...since that image is sand and it will be pretty hard to create a Trident and insert it in there....but I'll give it a go soon as I get the chance. If I can't do it...I'll create an original version from scratch that comes close to what u want. Stay tuned....

Just something that I had to make for Grenval!

grenval0ry.jpg

grenval35sr.jpg

hmmm...not sure if that is readable in your sig...try it out.

Try this.

grenval45ac.jpg

exodusdip9nv.jpg

I love the flag, but can someone make it so it is 10 k or under so we can use it as a nation flag please, but also se we can still read all the writing. Thank you so much!! :)
Tresville you are amazing with graphics. :)

Wow !!!! :tb1:
Amazing work Tres !!

I would love to have a flag too...

I like Celt designs with dragons maybe... and maybe things written en Eltharin... ahahah... :w00t:

I know you are pretty busy, and still have lots of flags to do.. but I can wait ! :)

At your service, Bohemians the Mad One

Wow !!!!  :tb1:
Amazing work Tres !!

I would love to have a flag too...

I like Celt designs with dragons maybe... and maybe things written en Eltharin... ahahah...  :w00t:

I know you are pretty busy, and still have lots of flags to do.. but I can wait ! :)

At your service, Bohemians the Mad One
Ask and ye shal recieve...

Attepmpt1.jpg

This flag has been verified as usable in NS.
--AlHoma
Flagateer

OH MY LORD !!!!! :hug: :worship: :tb2:

I loved it !!!!! The design is PERFECT !!!! You combined Majesticaly my 3 wishes... My Nation have not enough thanks words to give you, but we will grant you the Unitat Medal of Creativity for Excelence in you work.

Thanks a lot AlHoma !

At your service, Bohemians the Amazed :winner: :D

PS: Can we now change the green for a more "Fire" Orange ? And maybe a strong yellow for the written part ?
And would you be so kind as to do a banner also almost identical, but longer of course and with UNITAT written both in capital and in "eltharin" ? Our Nation would be for ever in debt to your magnificience.

Unitats People sincerely thanks you for you selfish work.

At your service, Bohemians the Grinning from Unitat :D

I would like to request a flag, myself. My skills in creation of graphics are somewhat limited, but I do have a good idea of what I want.

It would be nice if the flag could somehow merge the signs of the mayan dreamspell of my day of birth (Blue Overtone Night).

Alternatively, or in addition to that, it would be nice to see some Hopi indian type elements worked in somehow.

Possibly like this
or
this

That is nice enough, but it would be nicer if the sun kachina, or even the symbol were in the background, rising over Mt Karamoya. Also what does that text mean? My quenya is a bit rusty.

Nice, and now to complete it, let's combine the two images with the sun in the background, and recolor them (obviously, the sun should be a sunnish color, and the mountain a brownish color with a snowcap. And the background should be green, for the forests of the region)

Also, as Innigo Montoya once said "I do no think that means wha you theenk eet mean"

The key binding of that font your using is not QWERTY... look it up. That doesn't say Ceysil, it says something completely random. (more info here).

It should be rendered as "slR8jT" in the character mapping there, and the Ceysilii motto would be rendered "85^-8jY5%6E-slR8jTh`C"(see The Online Tengwar Transcriber for help)

PS. Yes, I know I'm picky.

The People of the Commonwealth of Ceysil
"Son solinar Ceysila"

Sorry for the lack of response.

Within reason the flagshop does waiving flags, however there is a $50 TNP charge for such a service.

Hi, i admire your work and was wondering if you had the time to make me one?

My nation is captain chaos land and if you could take the following into account i would appreciate it:

Captain chaos land is very young, determined and a democratic nation.
However being a 'captain' my nation will remain strong, organised but not forgetting how to have fun at the same time.

If you need anything else, pm me.

Captain

Tresville, I don't know if you still do flags,but if you do could you make one for me. I was thinking something with a dragon. Thanks.

dragon....right up my alley you know. Hmmm...perhaps you would like one out of my collection?

In my sig click on Tresville's image blog.

I'll see if i get a draft for you by tomorrow. Check this thread.

Captain Chaos...still interested?

I really like the Tresville Element one, but could you make it say Korinnian Alliance.

Thats one of my first ones....

I'll make you a version and see if I can't come up with an original one for ya.

oh...how about some info:

Favorite colors
Style preferred (Gothic, Techy, Sophisticated, playful, creative, vintage, etc)
Text or graphics preffered for the design (meaning you want a picture or a play with text in the design...or a combo)
any specific use for flag.....variations needed?

Back