What TV Show Are You Watching??

Way too much VH1. I may begin to have an unhealthy view of the world... and I might expect every aspect of my life to be narrated by actors-slash-comedians I've never heard of.

Just watched the end of the Sugar Bowl and saw Canada fail to reach the gold medal game in junior hockey for the first time in 10 years. Exciting finish though.

The Finale episode of Chuck.

It just create so much sadness and lost of faith in humanity for me that a great and wonderful show like this is not as popular as Jersey Shore or American Idol. Seriously, world... (specifically the american :P) You disappointed me. :(

Had some Daily Show and Colbert Report going. Earlier I watched the grade 7-9 drama programs at my son's school do an homage to Saturday Night Live. I know it wasn't TV but it was inspired by TV so, uh, there you go.

I kinda wish I was watching New Girl. Or Parks and Rec. Or the Doctor Who marathon thats been shown every night here.

Also theres a new Aussie show called Agony uncles thats starting up tonight. And is available on ABC iView! I dunno if thats available for you damnable northerners but you should try it anyway!

The United States of Tara. Funny, and sad. Guess that's why they call it a dramedy. :w00t:

About a mom with split personalities and her trying to find answers with the support of her family.

I watched the Paris-Roubaix Sunday night. I don't really understand why anyone would want to ride that course, but damned if it isn't entertaining.

Back