What TV Show Are You Watching??

I turned off the Northern Exposure. The shoulder pads and stonewashed jeans were frightening me.

I have never seen Sin City. I have to add more variety to my Netflix queue.

IMDB:
Ted Crisp claims his executive job, head of R&D in huge US industrial conglomerate V , is the best in the world. In fact even his six-year old child sees straight trough his predicament: the orders Ted gets from airhead VP Veronica Palmer, or through her from the board, are absurd and/or evil.

I just finished season 2 of The Big Bang Theory and now need to procure season 3 as quickly as possible to see what happens when they get back from the magnetic North Pole. DOES Howard kill Sheldon with a homemade crossbow? What happens to Leonard's snuggy? Does Penny move out while they're gone?! I NEED TO KNOWWWW!

I am not talking about Amy Poehler's character in that show. I am talking about Amy Poehler in every other thing I've seen her in. She's just not a favorite.

i always thought parks and rec only really kicked into gear in the second season. Poehler's character is probably my least favourite, but she's vital to the show. plus the episode where she goes on a date with Will Arnett is one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.

i have yet to see it. but i am very disappointed by tina fey's movies so far. except mean girls. she was rad in that

Back