What no bannings?!?!11one

So, what do you have to do to get banned round here?

Or, have all the heinous crimes there could possibly be been committed? And if so, who by? :eyebrow:

That's enough. No fish slapping. I don't want any violence on here or Former English Colonies will ban you. :angry:

Hah!

*Hersfold grabs his trusty trout and chases after Fedele for that "satire" article of his....

:fishattack: :fishattack: :fishattack: :fishattack: :fishattack:

You have to hang around and wait for a rogue delegate. There is no telling when they occur. You can wait months and months for one and then three turn up one after another. :P

And the irony is that apathy not only kills democracy, it kills dictatorships too!

Is that ironic, or just amusing?

screen3sl.gif

LOL!

Wanna see an even more interesting message?

message20jy.jpg

:rofl:

*fiendish laughter*

*ator people misses the days when he'd check the regional ban list often. Now he just knows it'll be empty so he saves himself the disappointment. :P

I'm not being dense, but are these ejections real or a joke? I'm not being dense or anything, but I would, as acting MoJ, like to know if these ejections (GoalVA's in particular) actually occured.

If so, I would like to knw by what proceedure the ejection(s) are(were) authorized.

R

The ejection was a joke set up by Eras and Goal to see if anyone noticed!! Nobody who was not present for the formulation of the joke noticed!!

That's what I figured. I wanted to make sure so that I didn't start an MoJ invesigation on what I suspected was a joke. Silly me!

R

I'm not being dense, but are these ejections real or a joke? I'm not being dense or anything, but I would, as acting MoJ, like to know if these ejections (GoalVA's in particular) actually occured.

If so, I would like to knw by what proceedure the ejection(s) are(were) authorized.

R
Can I get something like that for IRC? :rofl:

R
Can I get something like that for IRC? :rofl:
:bat:

:rofl:

What worries me is that no-one noticed.

A delegate could quite happily kick a load of people out, one at a time, and as long as they didn't complain, who would know?

:P

Bad show, security guys ;)

So let's see... we need a script for the population of the RR and a script for the population of TNP. Then, compare the populations each night. Check with anyone ending up in the RR? :lol:

Yeah, Nekkie and I both were kinda.... :eyebrow: at noone noticing after we did it twice. Y'all are lucky noone ever pissed me off. I would have taken them out in the night. :ninja:

:lol:

So let's see... we need a script for the population of the RR and a script for the population of TNP. Then, compare the populations each night. Check with anyone ending up in the RR? :lol:
What makes you think I don't do that already?

tinfoil3.gif

Well, we'd expect a real banning to be shouted about back here. Unless they aren't a member of the forum, in which case we couldn't give a monkeys. :o

Back