Embassy of the Meritocracy

Hey guys it's me old Punkie D otherwise known as Big D Baby.

I shall be the ambassador to the North Pacific. I welcome inquiries into our region and I'm soo very glad to see you all doing well. I hope some have some fond memories of me back in the 'old' days of yesteryear.

Good to see you too GBM...

Congrats on being delegate. It really is nice to see the smoothness here since the turbulence of the post UPS Rail era in TNP. I bet there are many TNP'ers who don't even remember UPS Rail or Great Bight.

lol!!

The adroit diplomat from Big D Baby has been appointed Legatus to the North. The Meritocratic Senate has created only four such Legatii posts and this is the first; the second is to The West Pacific.

A question. A stupid question actually (I remember IP from '04 days), but one must start somewhere: Before your war, what was The Lexicon's history with The North Pacific?

The Lexicon was founded by some discontented TNP members who, to say the least, did not agree with the direction we were going (or that they believed we were going).

Insane Power, Cathyy, Fulhead Land, Wilkshire, etc.

So we were never on the best of terms, just given the personal histories of their founders and our membership. However, there wasn't really very much interactiong or history between the regions themselves; for the most part, we didn't bother them and they didn't bother us.

They had either an embassy or a consulate at one point, and something happened that they took as being enough provocation to withdraw all official diplomatic contact. Insane Power also found himself banned from our forums for something else a little after (my memory of the specific timeline of events is failing me). So the history wasn't exactly positive. A mutual distrust and dislike.

Question for you all. Many of us have seen ambassadors come and go. Usually the first week or so is active, then it just dies off...

what makes a good ambassador in your opinion?

BTW, here's the Merit update for Sept. 25:

Meritocracy Foreign Affairs Update
Week of September 25, 2006
Written by Big D Baby, Deputy Quaestor

Senate Confidential
  • New Quaestor Appointed: Novus Homines

The Meritocracy was shocked by the sudden resignation of our Quaestor, Posul, who resigned both his office and his Senatorial status. In his resignation thread there were those asking him to remain and those asking him to not come back. If there is one thing about Posul, he was able to illicit a reaction out of every person he came in contact. Consul Soigacas took action as soon as Posul resigned and appointed Novus Homines to be the new Quaestor. Novus Homines has an extensive resume in the NationStates world and most recently lost a close Consul election to Soigacas. It is to Novus' credit that his former opponent has tapped him to finish out the Quaestor term.

Novus Homines has already begun major improvements to many areas of the Curia Legationis: the Foreign Diplomatic Corps is being revitalized; the Meritocratic Intelligence Agency is moving in a new direction - but if we told you, we'd have to take your children, last two dollars, and Xbox; and Novus has brought a new attitude to the department wishing ambassadors to various regions be more than 'Regional Update' posters. Time will tell if his aims are achievable but early results show a marked improvement in the Curia.

• Will a Patrician Legationis be chosen?

The Senators from Anarchistic Cows and New Camedia have accomplished what no other pairing has ever done in the Meritocracy, tied two consecutive elections. The Senator from Anarchistic Cows was stripped of his Patrician Legationis title when our Tribune, Warrior Thorin, affirmed a previous ruling which stated a Senator can only hold one "Senate Office". He then stripped MooCows of his Patrician title. Moo Cows has gone on record as stating he prefers the Patrician Legationis to the Lictor position and sought to get his seat back.

However, the Senator from New Camedia stood up for the post as well and has made it a dogged fight. The first election tied at 11 and the second at 12. On the third attempt however, the Senator from New Camedia defeated the Senator from Anarchistic Cows by one vote, ending the closest election battle in Accords history. Could this election be a prelude to the upcoming Consul election? We'll have to wait and see!!

• Prefecture Summit comes to Alpha Omega

Our Praetor, The Great Commonwealth, has announced a Prefecture Summit which will take place at the Alpha Omega forums. As part of the Meritocracy's cultural imperialistic aims we have negotiated prefecture treaties with several regions over the past several months. Yet, there have been rumblings regarding the role prefectures should take in terms of sovereignty, foreign affairs, and integration within the Meritocracy.

• Meritocratic Senate Ratings Index Results

What do meritocrats like to do better than pontificating? Obviously, rating themselves. In a historic poll, Meritocratic Senators listed their Top 5 most meritorious current Senators, excluding themselves. Of thirty-odd Senators, fourteen responded and Aedile Leg-ends listed the top 10. They were:

10. Russo-Princepolis (Czarist Duchies)
    7 (tie). Big D Baby
    7 (tie). Cortath
    7 (tie). Objectivist Chimps
    6. Greater Soigacas
    3 (tie). Argyres
    3 (tie). Glorious Wegason
    3 (tie). Novus Homines
    2. Aesculapius
    1. Warrior Thorin II

It is interesting to note that most former Consuls who are still in the Senate made the top 10. At number one former Consul and current Tribune Warrior Thorin, does not come as a surprise. However, Ojectivist Chimps should take comfort that, even though he defeated Warrior Thorin a short time ago for Tribune only to have WT reclaim the spot in the most recent elections, he still has the respect of many of his fellow Senators.

The first Consul of the Accords was second in the poll, Aesculapius still has a great amount of admiration from his fellow Senators. Three Senators tied for third. Argyres, a former Consul under the Charter Government; Glorious Wegason, the current Vice Consul and Censor; and Novus Homines, twice Consul candidate and newly appointed Quaestor.

• We can't keep 'em out!

The Meritocracy has seen a few new Senators in recent weeks. The following have been welcomed as Senators recently:

Stanimir
    The Senator from Stanimir had to go through two votes as his original vote failed due to not reaching the quorum requirement. Undeterred and supported by many Senators, his second attempt proved very fruitful. He as already joined the Curia Rei Familiaris and seems as though he will fit nicely within Meritocratic Halls.

Nuclear Industrial
    Our former Praetor, would-be Consul, Nuclear Industrial has rejoined our ranks and we most assuredly welcome him back. Where was he all that time? Defending American freedom!

Jiao Yang
    Who is Jiao Yang? Visit any Role-playing thread in the Merit to find out. His posts are legendary!

Outside the Senate Walls

With a new Quaestor, many embassies have been unpinned in the Meritocracy and a full-scale review is underway by Novus Homines. He's asking questions and making sure that embassies that are open have a purpose.

Events in Meriterra

Justin the Terrible nearly started a world war, but other than that things have been quiet on the RP front!! It all seemed so innocent when Justin the Brave's son returned claiming the throne of Eureka. Within hours numerous nations lined up in his support. Not to be outdone, the Senator from Winnipeg was able to procure many Senator's allegiance in the turf 'war'. He even went so far as to test a nuclear weapon demonstrating he had the capability to bomb any one at any time should they support Justin the Terrible. Interestingly, Max Punk II of Big D Baby was one of the first nations to strongly support Justin the Terrible, initially to the chagrin of millions in Big D Baby. There are reports that Jusin and Punk II's have some familial ties, but the details of which have not been disclosed.

Recent InterMet Articles

Results of the Most Meritorious Poll
Election Special: Patrician Legationis Elections
Posul Resigns as Quaestor
Election Special: Warrior Thorin Elected Tribune

I've been a bad ambassador.

Since this post, I was elected Consul - the top banana - and I appointed Moldavi *gasp* to be our Quaestor - the top foreign affairs banana. He just recently appointed Haor Chall as the Deputy Quaestor.

I hope to be a more frequent visitor here over the next month or so and if you all have any questions for us, please let me know.

Meritocracyflag.jpg

Week of December 15th, 2006
Written by Haor Chall, Deputy Quaestor

Senate Confidential

Consul: Big D Baby
Quaestor: Greater Moldavi
Praetor: Nebutopia
Censor: Siempre
Tribune: Objectivist Chimps

• Prefectures represented

The passing of the Prefecture Representation Act marks a positive change in the way the Senate interacts with its prefectures. Discussion, which started with a prefecture summit held in Alpha Omega, had been ongoing for sometime on how best to encourage greater activity and contact between the Senate and the prefectures. The legislation introduces prefecture representatives to the Senate, who have the power to discuss and vote on legislation and in elections alongside Senators.

• Abolishing Patricians

Legislation is under discussion to remove the Patrician class from the Senate. Patricians, whose duties ironically include sponsoring legislation to bring it to vote, are now seen as largely unnecessary. Inactivity of the patrician class, along with the move towards a greater role for Curias, means that the abolition of the patrician class has a large amount of support in the Senate. Having received the support of four Patricians, the legislation now goes to vote in the Senate.

• Sound advice

In an address to the Senate, the Consul has announced the creation of a number of new advisory boards across the Curia. Based on the information from the Senate Skills Index, the idea behind the boards is to try and better use the skills of Senators to advise and discuss policy in the Curia. The new advisory boards are, the Foreign Policy Advisory Board, the Roleplay Advisory Board, the Prefecture Advisory Board and the Legislation Review Team.

• Resignations from the Senate

The Senate has sadly seen a glut of resignations recently; the Senators from Argyres, Maiopoeia and the Anti Commi Clan all have left the Senate. The nation of Argyres remains active in Meriterra, and the Anti Commi Clan apparently intends to hang around still in a different capacity. Maiopoeia, better known as Lord Tom, has left citing the siren call of that dreaded ‘RL’. We wish them all well in their future endeavours and hope that they do stay in touch with the Senate.

• Passport Control

As ever, although some Senators move on to pastures new, there are always new faces appearing in the Senate. We have seen the return of a number of old faces to the Senate, with the arrival of Nebutopia and Greater Moldavi. Having resigned and left for a few weeks Balanvinski has also been re-admitted into the Senate. We also have two new members, Frogs from Heaven and Corrupt Bargains, who already seem to be fitting in well.

Events in Meriterra

Meriterra, as ever, has seen conflict break out again. This time a coalition of nations, led by Ylling, Lantisia, Nuclear Industrial and Corintur prepares to attack the rogue nation of Manticores in response to the unprovoked attacks by Manticores on Ylling. International tension with Tazistan has increased as well, despite yet more government changes and reform the Tazistani government remains embargoed by many of the leading nations of Meriterra. Further more, in response to terrorist attacks in Argyres, the Argyi government has sanctioned a number of raids and missile strikes against terrorist targets in parts of Tazistan.

With all this international tension, it is perhaps not surprising that two new defence pacts have been created. The Meritocratic International Defence Initiative (MIDI) founding signatories are the Nuclear Industrial Corporate Republic, Balanvinski, Lantisia and Chica La Rebels. The Meritocratic Union (MU) has been formed out of a number of the Tazistani states. The Kitmat Pact, a powerful alliance whose members include the states of Winnipeg, Eli and Argyres, has announced its intention to carry out a military exercise in the Western Ocean.

Recent Intermet Articles

The Intermet staff have been busy of late, with new articles aplenty, including the new tabloid- the Senate Scroll, the Tribune Times, the NICR MediaNet broadcasts on events in Meriterra and interviews with the Consul.

The Senate Scroll

Tribune Times

NICR MediaNet Broadcast

By the fire, Big D Baby

NS news special

Moldavi retired from NS and I have appointed Haor Chall as Quaestor. My term as Consul should end in the next few weeks. At which time I plan to retire from NS as well.

Greetings,

I am Leo Maddox of the Senate nation of Zang Zhadam. I am the newly appointed ambassador from The Meritocracy to the North Pacific. Over the next few days I will work to get to know your (rather massive) forum and will be posting new updates about Meritocratic happenings soon.

Thank you for the welcome sir. Below is the first of many Senate updates to come.

Meritocracy-flag.gif

Week of January 8th, 2007

Senate Confidential

Consul: Big D Baby
Quaestor: Haor Chall
Censor: Siempre
Aedile: New Camedia

Merit-Gatesville Treaty signed

The new Merit-Gatesville Treaty has been ratified by the Consul and the Gatesville High Council. The new alliance, which covers military and intelligence co-operation, marks a high point in recent Senate foreign policy and promises closer and better relations between the capitalist stalwart of Gatesville and the Meritocracy.

Consul Election Approaches

With the current term nearing its end, the Senate girds itself for another Consul election. The current Consul, Big D Baby, has already decided to leave the Senate after the election. Those standing in the race are current Vice-Consul Corintur, current Aedile New Camedia and Proconsul Warrior Thorin. With three highly meritous candidates running this promises to be a hardly fought election.

Prefectures representation goes back to the drawing board

The passing of the Prefecture Representation Act has since been ruled against the Accords and struck down. Unfortunately a Accords Amendment is also needed to make the legislation legal resulting in renewed discussion over some of the detail of the Act. The change currently being worked on will mean that representatives will face a short confirmation vote before being able to take up their position. The discussion is ongoing.

Events in Meriterra

Even Meriterra has been quiet over the Christmas period, although military operations against the nation of Manticores have continued in ‘Operation Rolling Thunder’. Yet more military action is beginning in the war torn country of Tehaz. Tehaz, and their close ally, Tazistan are facing the offensive forces of the Meritocratic Union, which itself is formed out of a number of former Tazistani states. The sinister whispers in the dark also speak of the ongoing troubles and power struggles in Argyres, even as the National government looks to rebuild the power of the Argyi military.

Recent Intermet Articles

Despite the Christmas period Intermet has been as busy as ever. The investigative reporters from the Senate Scroll have a look at tax rates in some Merit nations in a special report and Intermet has a Christmas Special review of the past year. Consul Big D Baby’s latest fireside chat has him start a controversial discussion on the upcoming Consul election.

The Senate Scroll Special

The Met; 2006 in Review, Christmas Special

The Met Today

Big D Baby, by the fire

NationStates Today

I am of Feudal Japan, a region of the New Meritocracy. You may know me as Edo Japan, the Gaimusho. Does this tie similar relations with TNP or is it classified under The New Meritocracy?

It is my understanding that this embassy represents the region The New Meritocracy. However, since the New Meritocracy represents Feudal Japan in some ways and news of our prefectures do come up in updates, Fj is certainly represented here.

In the legal sense regarding the treaty to gain this embassy, one would have to check the wording, but I am fairly sure this technically applies to TNM itself.

Technically, as there is no government for TNM this is the embassy of the Meritocratic Senate. Therefore anything relating to the greater Meritocracy as a whole would be mentioned here.

The prefectures are allowed to conduct their own foreign affairs, so FJ can have an embassy/consulate here of its own (I must admit I thought it did) and no, the embassy treaty the Senate has for this embassy has no effect- that I know of- on FJ. Or FJ updates could be posted here (although you might want to double check that with the Quaestor first), depending on what you're asking.

Meritocracy-flag.gif

Week of January 29th, 2007

News from the Senate Hall

Consul: Corintur
Quaestor: Scandinavian Duchies
Censor: Wegason

• Aedile election

With the resignation from the Senate of New Camedia, the position of Aedile has become vacant. Two Senators, Senator Legend of Balanvinski and Senator Fausto of Valle De Mexico, no doubt wanting the larger office, are running for Aedile.

• Passport Control

The Senate has sadly had a number of resignations recently, New Camedia, the Empire of Camozayo and Moo-cows with guns have all left the Senate. Chica La Rebels has also left the Senate after ceasing to exist, although she will no doubt re-apply. The nation of Blockade to Serfdom, better known as New Kervoskia, had applied to join the Senate. His application is currently under discussion.

• Quote of the Week

"It's against the law to fribble a unicorn on Main St. on Moopday"- Nebutopia

Events in Meriterra

The military operations against Manticores in Rolling Thunder have stepped up a gear as the MIDI nations begin their land invasion. Whilst things do not look good for Claus Vilhelm Manticore, it is likely the invasion will be hard fought and very costly for all those involved.

The Nuclear Industrial Department of Military Affairs has released an announcement revealing a new, highly advanced prototype space transport. Nuclear Industrial is to hold a demonstration of the prototype, representatives from other MIDI nations are expected to attend.

The Balanvinskian tabloid Ein Stravchiner Anblick has been running with a story that claims the Apostle Corporation, an international medical research company, has had a serious accident at one of its facilities. The corporation denies the claims, although the Balanvinskian government has now become involved and the incident may yet escalate further.

Recent Intermet Articles

Intermet has been quiet recently, with the imminent arrival of a new Aedile the staff at Intermet have been busy clearing their desks and tidying up ready for the inevitable redecorating of their offices. However, the staff of the Senate Scroll have continued their infamous investigative reporting and have caused yet more controversy in some parts of Meriterra with their latest issue. From the prefectures we have the latest issue of the Luna® Ledger.

The Senate Scroll
The Luna® Ledger

Links to the Meritocracy

The Senate Hall
Membership Requests
Intermet
The Meritocratic Isles
Alpha Omega
Feudal Japan

Just a quick word to our friends in the North Pacific: as Quaestor, I shall be closing your diplomatic mission at the Meritocracy unless I receive notice that you all desire otherwise within five days. Thanks. :)

Heya, Rhova, you devil you! :P I didn't you know you were THAT well known here in the North Pacific. Anyway, you have my permission to use this for Feudal Japan, although Alpha omega generally establishes its own embassies and consulates, independent of the ones from the Meritocracy. I think it'd be generally easier for all parties, although not to the extent where it's bad to share. :D

This will probably be my last foreign affairs update as Ambassador here. We're undergoing a major restructuring in our Diplomatic Corps.

Meritocracy-flag.gif

Week of February 12th, 2007

News from the Senate Hall

Consul: Corintur
Quaestor: Scandinavian Duchies
Censor: Wegason
Aedile: Balanvinski

• Curia Nuntii revamp

The new Aedile has been hard at work redecorating his Curia offices. There are three new Intermet publications now, the Meritocratic Times, an IC publication about events in Meriterra, the Singularity which is about international issues and the Sleepless Politico, which covers internal Senate information. The Curia Nuntii can be found here.

• Directions needed

The Curia Rei Familiaris has been busy pouring over maps this week, budding cartographers are trying to provide more detailed maps of Meriterra. The Praetor has put forward her suggestion of a new body called the ‘Territory And Topography Uniform International Naming Commission’ (TATU INC). Those wishing to explore new territory can find out more here.

• Passport Control

Frogs from Heaven has resigned and left the Senate, Chica La Rebels and Warrior Thorin have both CTE’ed and been removed from the Senate rolls, although Chica La Rebels has been revived and continued to be active in Meriterra. On the plus side, former Senators Soigacas and New Camedia have returned to the Senate and both have been successfully voted in. Proconsul Big D Baby reapplied to the Senate this week, under the new leadership of Bill Renfro. The Senate, however, has voted against his application.

• Quote of the Week

"It's almost like a humerous Superman on speed." (New Camedia on Cortath)

Events in Meriterra

The government of Max Punk II has been overthrown in Big D Baby, by a group calling themselves the ’Meritious’ who are led by Bill Renfro. Initial support for the new regime was divided, with some nations coming out in support of the revolutionaries. However, reports of atrocities in Big D Baby have turned world opinion sharply against the Renfro regime and the defence organisation MIDI is already holding an emergency session to discuss the crisis.

In Shasarazade, the new Prime Minister, Raheem Raza, announced the Royal Proclamation outlawing the religion of Shehadism. There has been criticism in some corners of the infringement of human rights, although Shasarazadian government has received support from Nuclear Industrial.

Recent Intermet Articles

Intermet has seen a large amount of activity recently, with the creation of many new publications. The Sleepless Politico is already on its third issue and the Senate Scroll continues its unique way of looking at Meriterra.

The Senate Scroll, Issue 5
The Senate Scroll, Issue 6
The Sleepless Politico, Issue 1
The Sleepless Politico, Issue 2
The Sleepless Politico, Issue 3
The Singularity, Issue 1

Links to the Meritocracy

The Senate Hall
Membership Requests
Intermet
Meritocracy NS Wiki page

The Prefectures:

The Meritocratic Isles
Alpha Omega
Feudal Japan

Just a quick word to our friends in the North Pacific: as Quaestor, I shall be closing your diplomatic mission at the Meritocracy unless I receive notice that you all desire otherwise within five days. Thanks. :)
As the world's largest democracy, and holding one of the longest histories of relations with the Meritocracy, I think it would be a mistake.

As the world's largest democracy, and holding one of the longest histories of relations with the Meritocracy, I think it would be a mistake.
A late reply from me, but nonetheless: I fully agree. Hence, I contacted you here, there, and privately through your elected Minister for External Affairs. The Meritocracy is very aware of the cultural and political similarities between its Senate and the North Pacific and is fully committed to continued excellent relations with the latter; unofficial, official, or whatever the times demand.

As a note, due to some various mix-ups etc. etc. I apologize to say that our diplomatic corps has not been properly reorganized, yet, but that out team of ambassadors assigned to the North shall be coming along in the very near future.

Meritocracy-flag.gif

March 14th, 2007

New from the Senate Hall

Consul: Wegason
Quaestor:
Praetor: Objectivist Chimps
Censor: The Heights
Tribune: Cortath
Aedile: Valle De Mexico

• All change!

The Meritocracy has seen a lot of shifting about in the Executive, and it isn’t even election time yet. Consul Crace of Corintur has resigned and taken a leave of absence from the Senate. The Vice-Consul from Wegason has now taken over and has also made some changes to his executive, appointing The Heights as Censor and Objectivist Chimps as Praetor. Following the resignation of Balanvinski as Aedile, Valle De Mexico has taken his place.

• The case of the disappearing Quaestor

Meritocracy scientists have been puzzling over the alleged disappearance of Scandinavian Duchies. Unfortunately, due to the strict letter of Meritocratic law, Scandinavian Duchies lost its Senate seat and the Quaestorship by disappearing from Meriterra.The nation apparently just disappeared off of the face of Meriterra overnight, prompting concern in nearby nations that they might suffer a similar fate. Dr E. Stein from the Meritocratic Research Institute could only say “it’s inexplicable. We’ve never seen a country cease to exist like this before. It’s almost as if a fleet of helicopters came and lifted Scandinavian Duchies off of the planet.” However, only a few days later, the nation of Scandinavian Duchies reappeared, leaving some to doubt whether the nation really disappeared or whether it was some kind of practical joke, whilst the conspiracy theorists suggest that the Scandinavian Duchies may have been tests some kind of cloaking shield. Having re-materialised, Scandinavian Duchies has reapplied to the Senate and their Senator should hopefully be able to return his duties soon.

• Passport Control

Unfortunately the Senate has seen many disappearances of late. Proconsul Corintur and former Aedile Balanvinski and former Praetor Nebutopia have taken leaves of absence from the Senate. Great Commonwealth has also resigned from the Senate.

Events in Meriterra

Operation Rolling Thunder continues on, as Lantisian forces begin an air assault on objectives in Manticores.

In other news, the notorious Bill Renfro has performed a disappearing trick (seemingly a common theme of late), leading Maximus Punk II to return to Big D Baby. The King has received a rather dubious message from the insane dictator Claus Manticore offering his friendship to the returned monarch.

Recent Intermet Articles

Intermet has produced a number of different articles lately, a number of new editorials= including one about the change in Consul, new editions of the Singularity and the Sleepless Politico and- venturing into new territory- with the controversial publication of ‘Claus’s Corner’ an editorial by the infamous dictator of Manticores.
Singularity, Issue 2
The Sleepless Politico, Issue 7
Consular Change Over (editorial)
Claus’s Corner, Issue 1
Claus’s Corner, Issue 2
New Cam Cup Line (editorial)

Links to the Meritocracy

The Senate Hall
Membership Requests
Intermet

The Prefectures:

The Meritocratic Isles
Alpha Omega
Feudal Japan

Thank you, noble Senator.

Just a few words of information for our friends in the North Pacific:

1. Ylling resigned as ambassador due to time constraints.
2. As stated above, the Meritocracy now employs teams of ambassadors to represent the Senate in groups of diplomatic missions abroad.
3. Assigned to the North Pacific, Gatesville, and Equilism are: Blockade to Serfdom (New Kervoskia) and Glorious Wegason (our Consul).

Greetings, residents of the North Pacific.

I am Argyres, Senator and former Consul of the Meritocracy. I, along with several other of my honorable (and sometimes not-so-honorable ;)) colleagues, will be serving as ambassador from the Meritocratic Senate to your great region. Having spent some time here in the past, particularly during the Great Bight episode, I am glad to finally be back.

Cheers :console:

Hello there, Proconsul. Nice to see you've arrived.

As Quaestor, I can confirm that the Senators from Blockade to Serfdom (New Kervoskia), Argyres, and possibly Eli, shall be serving as duly appointed representatives of the Meritocracy here.

Hopefully this group will prove more long-lasting than the rest of our numerous ambassadors posted the past six months. :P

ah Eli here, I'm imitating an Ambassador on loan from the Meritocracy seeing if I will re-kindle an interest in the game. It is however great fun to greet old friends again and I'm sure I'll be active once more at some point. ;)

Welcome! I'll give you ten bucks [size=-3](not really)[/size] if you change your custom member title to 'The Barrow Boy'.

/indiereference.

dont remember you but good to see an old face
You wouldn't remember me since I was using different names at the time :D - at the time I was ambassador to the North Pacific, we used "Legatus" nations, which is what I posted as, along with 'Iasonia' and also "Tim Raines".

Argyres,

Tim Raines was you?

Well I'll be...

I'm not an ambassador, but am also saying hello to the North Pacific.

This democracy has lasted a long time. A far cry from UPS Rail and the likes.

Back