I Just...

Blackshear:
I just concentrate on the one language I know. I just hope the gibberish-speaking foreigners will understand.
I just felt like pointing out that when I was little I used to think gibberish was a legitimate language. :3

Blackshear:
I just concentrate on the one language I know. I just hope the gibberish-speaking foreigners will understand.
I just concentrate on the one language you know. I just hope the English-speaking foreigners will understand.

I just trolled the RMB by asking who people's favorite rap artists are. I just know that most of the people who play this game are so damn white that they would take offense at my using the term "rap artist". I just know that if I asked what metal bands people are into I would get a better response. :evil:

I just watched the new Hunger Games movie. Or as my extremely out of touch English teacher once called it: The Hungry Games.

I just think that if you want to know you could google it by yourself.

Don't hit me after this though ;_;

I just think that some people underestimate my spamming power.

(I don't really like to do it too much though, I used to do it a lot with forum games on another forum, but it got mind-numbingly boring.)

Back