-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
After a brief consultation with our PM and several other ministers, I have decided to reinstate the limit of recruitment ads to 15 lines. I don't plan on ejecting any nations that go over the limit, but I do plan on sending them TGs each time they pass the limit. Hopefully the repeated telegramming back to them will get the point across. And if not, I have been enlightened by GBM that expulsion can take place with the okay from the PM and two RVs.

If anyone else wants to TG people during the day, I suggest posting a notice on the HQ when you're done to let people know you've TGed the violators. We don't want to be accused of spamming ourselves :P

A possible sample TG:
Code:
Hello!

I noticed you posted a recruitment ad for your region recently on The North Pacific HQ.  It is the current policy in TNP that all recruitment ads must be 15 lines or shorter.  Therefore, in the future, please limit your ad.  You may post a longer ad on the TNP forum here: 
http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showforum=62

As a suggestion, cut out the directions on changing regions from your ad.  People don't need 5 lines of directions; they're smart.  Please note, if you repeatedly fail to comply with the rule, you may be subject to banning from the region.

Thank you and have a good day!

I just had to add the last line :angel:

I sent this:
I like it anywhere else but in my region.

Please adhere to the 15 line limit.  You can post a longer ad if you'd like here:

http://s13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?showforum=62

Have a great day.

in response to this from the Borderlands of North Macorixes:

Oooo ... I like faceless. I think I shall add that to my next promo.

WARNING NOTICE: THE CONTENTS OF THE TELEGRAM BELOW WAS PERSONALLY MANUFACTURED JUST FOR YOU ON A MACHINE USED TO PROCESS RECRUITMENT SPAM.

{}-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=.=-=-=-
[] .[|]_[|] . . . . . . THE . . . . . . /
[] . |_=_| Custom Flag Makers ./
[] . |_=_| and Recruiting Guild /
[] . |_=_| . of the Macorixes .|
[] . |_=_| . invites you to the .
[] . |_=_| . CARIBBEAN REGION .
[] . |_=_| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[] • Do you just want to find a place to relax in a laid-back region?
[] The Caribbean is for you!
[] • Do you wish to play a key role in your a region, instead of going
[] unrecognized in a faceless-game-created-jumbo-region? The Caribbean is for you!
[] • Are you a NationStates noobie still learning the ropes? Yep, the Caribbean is for you!
[] • There is life outside the game-created regions. Come enjoy it in the Caribbean!

WARNING NOTICE: THE CONTENTS OF THE TELEGRAM ABOVE WAS PERSONALLY MANUFACTURED JUST FOR YOU ON A MACHINE USED TO PROCESS RECRUITMENT SPAM.

What do you think? Do you like it?

Back